Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Swordsman Online] PlayPW.ws new PvP server x50!

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
download it now in torrent...but + seeds =/



frelancer is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 9
um everyone who has problem with torrent, download official client from Arc games/Pw and then download the patch he posted. and it will work

and to sacredflower do you mean another channel or server? if channel idk if its possible since not even sure if official has pvp/pve channels, and if server at this point in the stage of the game there isnt enough people to actually be able to create two separate servers


deadreaper is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 3
There are still x1 rates...
ArsenDDD is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
when i press J it says i have old client, its for everyone same?


Egiuzas is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadreaper View Post
um everyone who has problem with torrent, download official client from Arc games/Pw and then download the patch he posted. and it will work

and to sacredflower do you mean another channel or server? if channel idk if its possible since not even sure if official has pvp/pve channels, and if server at this point in the stage of the game there isnt enough people to actually be able to create two separate servers
i mean channel
sacred_flower is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 661
Received Thanks: 102
lol whuts going on ?? char deleting all, still no cash shop, and rates still normaly ??
anamapiro12 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 9
yeah, they removed the sycee and reset everyone, didnt add x50 exp rate and marketplace is still down. im just gonna wait until they add those things in or just uninstall if they dont
deadreaper is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
help why can;t open market
suysuy is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
This is what you call "Professional Team"
Egiuzas is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
Maybe something urgent came up in real life and so admin cant access forums / game
Lets just wait few days more
Im lvl 40 atm so its fun 2 play
achmed01 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 661
Received Thanks: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by achmed01 View Post
Maybe something urgent came up in real life and so admin cant access forums / game
Lets just wait few days more
Im lvl 40 atm so its fun 2 play
then i waiting... its normal rate so can a playing official..
anamapiro12 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 2
Yea item mall still broken ahs anyone tried the patch over the official client?
Killerwoody is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
i created a guild named: Eternity
If u wana join pm me ingame : Sin
achmed01 is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 661
Received Thanks: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by achmed01 View Post
i created a guild named: Eternity
If u wana join pm me ingame : Sin
heiho sin... iam Inne =)... but i playing not more make not funny with normal rates and no cash shop... can a play official...

i waiting when exp 50x its and cash shop work =) but good luck on your and i think and hear it... character deleting again...
anamapiro12 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
heiho sin... iam Inne =)... but i playing not more make not funny with normal rates and no cash shop... can a play official...

i waiting when exp 50x its and cash shop work =) but good luck on your and i think and hear it... character deleting again...
Oh hey Inne

Yea tnx for support ^^
Im just trying to get a little head start if we get promised rates .
I really hope there wont be any more wipe :/

Just got a word from one of the staff members of this private server .
Server isnt dead yet, they are still working on rates and other bugs.
We will get another wipe, hope this will be last one


achmed01 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Swordsman Online Private Server
Hello, i want to show you a new Private Server, Website: Swordsman Online Forum: Swordsman Online Forums Client Download: Download Client -...
37 Replies - Private Server Advertising
[Selling] Swordsman Online Key
Hallo! verkaufe einen Swordsman-Online Beta Key! Preis verhandelbar, bezahlt werden kann über PaySafe oder PayPal. Wer Interesse hat...
0 Replies - Trading
Swordsman Online Alpha Key
Hey i am selling Swordsman alpha key a new game by PWE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKC5_PyDnI here is gameplay I want to sell it really cheap...
1 Replies - Perfect World Trading
Have a problem with PW-Swordsman private server
The swordsman patch wouldn't download from swordsmans site . What to do ? Can anyone put an atachement with the patch for his private server . Thank...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Swordsman
* Basics: o Zuerst lerne die Sword Techniques line für speed und Head Hit, dann die Sword Defensefür melee mitigation, und zueletzt die Sword...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.