Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project MU Online - GMO-like, 24/7 Dedicated Server

Discussion on Project MU Online - GMO-like, 24/7 Dedicated Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project MU Online - GMO-like, 24/7 Dedicated Server

About
Quote:
Project MU is a dedicated private server for MU online fans! We provide a seamless MMO gaming experience by creating a server based on one of the latest & most stable MU server files available. Our team is comprise of skillful & expert individuals who are willing to put 109.99% of their effort to make sure the embedded gaming community grows with you!
Description
Quote:
Enjoy the continent of MU Online MMORPG in our server based in Season 6 Episode 3 core files.

We have modified our server files to deliver the best MU Online experience one can have by playing in our private server. Become one with the enriched gameplay settings and vibrant community.

Invite your friends, participate in an event, join a party or create a guild ... we have all the features that one can enjoy by playing Project MU Online!
Features
Quote:
EXP & Drop Rates: This will be a separate server from our current server Midgard & Helheim. It will feature 10X EXP, 30X Drop rate & No-reset. The whole aspect of the game in this server will be restored to retail version of the original MU ONline for 1X exp gamers!

Shops:
Helheim shops will feature minimal items including only the basic necessities. The shops will not include Jewels. All expensive items must be searched for.

Reset Setting:
No-reset (Max level 1000)

Webshop:
Off

Mu Helper:
Enabled

Events:
Blood Castle
Devil Square
Illusion Template
Raklion
Double Goer
Kundun
+ Custom Events
Links
Quote:
- Our website
- Twitter
- Facebook
Media
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen(06_18-13_37)-0000.jpg (295.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Screen(06_21-13_00)-0001.jpg (506.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Screen(06_21-13_20)-0007.jpg (459.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg stat_reset.jpg (8.9 KB, 11 views)