Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stable lineage 1 private server

Discussion on Stable lineage 1 private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello.

I built up a lineage 1 private server using l1j-en code.
I just built this server for enjoying lineage 1 with nice people.
This server will be last forever fairly as long as I develop and run it by myself.

Exp rate x16, gold rate x12, drop rate x6, Client 3.5

It is good time to enjoy private lineage server without competition.

Please visit the site below.
See you soon online.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/04/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello. I built up a lineage 1 private server with l1j-en code and hope to enjoy with other people. I just built this server for enjoying lineage 1 with nice people. This server will be last forever as long as I develop and run it by myself. Exp rate x16, gold rate x12, drop rate x6, Client 3.5 It is good time for enjoying begining lineage server without competition.
travian private server 24/7 and no lag stable host
06/16/2012 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
server rates are 100x and troop speed 15x server is new you can be best website: Powered by TravianX - Travian if you need help come to chat:PrivateTravianServer chat group - Private Travian Server come
Eternal Lineage (Lineage 1 Private Server)
03/04/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
A new exciting lineage 1 private server is now live. Lineage Eternal is a original L1J-EN Code-base that has been updated to the latest Korean Client UI5. Custom content designed professionally by the server Gamemaster's. 30+ NEW Spells PLUS Spells NCSoft never made to Lineage Live, NEW Diablo/WoW Drop System. - Vote reward system + Donation reward system inplace - High-rate Server, main focus is PvP, castle seiges every 24 hours - 80% English speaking server base, rest allover the...