Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Soul of the Ultimate Nation] - BestSun2 - Private server

Discussion on [Soul of the Ultimate Nation] - BestSun2 - Private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Soul of the Ultimate Nation] - BestSun2 - Private server

Dear staff and members,

someone finally managed to run a fully working S.U.N server, fully functional and fully translated.

Besides, please delete the older advertisement regarding our server, it's not a proper advertisement!

Below I'll state the informations of the server and how you can access it for many have been waiting months/years for a private server to come out!

Server rates:

- Exp Rate:50x
- Drop Rate:50x
- Currency Rate:1$=5000 coins

Server Specifications:

- RAM:16G
- Processor Speed:3.2Gx8
- Connection:
- Hosting Location:USA
- Name of Host: bestsun2

For a quick connection to register, visit the following link!

My own experience regarding this server:

I'm more than amazed how fluent the game actually runs, from basic stuff e.g tutorials, quests to bosses and craftings. Of course it's much easier here to get crafting done, you can buy materials in game, basically everything can be achieved in game. On the other hand, you can also donate to support the server and get some benefits from doing so ( WCoins ) to buy cash items.

I'm currently level 70 Berserker and really enjoy it, everything works as you are used to ( official server ) except we've way higher rates.

What else can be said? Feel free to join and build up your own opinion! I'm sure you'll enjoy it since FAILzen ( Webzen ) forced like everyone to quit their servers due to their money greeding basis. We already have players from Triumph and so forth, we are looking for more people to join! Except huge wars, huge parties and guild events!

Few screenshots in game:

Old 07/22/2013, 00:09   #2

the server is close ?
Old 07/22/2013, 01:35   #3

No the server is online, fully working.
Old 07/22/2013, 04:03   #4

ty
Old 07/23/2013, 14:31   #5

hey guys maybe someone can shine some light on something for me for some reason im only getting skill points every 3 levels on this server though iv been told it should be every level up i get a point
Old 07/24/2013, 01:53   #6

Well it's apparently every 3 levels.

Probably changed, not quiet sure.
Old 07/24/2013, 11:20   #7

looks nice .. I want to join
Old 07/24/2013, 12:29   #8

but senkura thats the thing when you float over the SP bit where it shows how many points you have it says you get sp every level up
Old 08/02/2013, 17:10   #9

Server runs fine, no lag so far. One funny thing is that the craft npc is missing some stuff (maybe its just for me) or it was replaced by cube assembling.

Anyone can give me some cube recipes?

PS : It really needs a forum for ppl to exchange info's (since the official game and forum shutdown, there is a lack of information)
Old 08/02/2013, 22:35   #10

I played a little game yet but refused to already exist on this server encoded community
Old 08/03/2013, 09:11   #11

going to try it
Old 08/05/2013, 04:05   #12

My client won't run lol It gets to the protection guard then stop working!
Old 08/07/2013, 16:15   #13

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
You have to add a (elitepvpers-) backlink to your website if you want to advertise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by section rules
You are free to advertise your pserver / pserver of your friend or your favorite pserver, but as I already mentioned, there has to be a linkback. It must be on site or forum of the server you advertise, but it has to be visible for all visitors, meaning also for guests!
reference:
Old 08/09/2013, 14:34   #14

and can help with the server files? . I want to try to make a Russian server, as the official server bored
Old 08/12/2013, 22:51   #15

incase anyone needs the link