Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOTK] The Play to Win Hotk Private Server - Rates 25x - Max LvL 130 - Free Gold

Discussion on [HOTK] The Play to Win Hotk Private Server - Rates 25x - Max LvL 130 - Free Gold within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOTK] The Play to Win Hotk Private Server - Rates 25x - Max LvL 130 - Free Gold

P2W - Heroes of The Three Kingdoms

First things first, why we created this server? Well, HOTK is a nice game and we want to share the experience with you, we hope it will meet your gaming desires.

Play 2 win server, what's that? That means we'll never sell items or edit characters for money, we created this server for fun and to learn new things and we prefer to keep it fair for everyone.

What is new, changed or different? We didn't invested so much time in this project, we changed the rates and fixed a few bugs while we're playing, some parts are not translated but everything works just fine.

What will happen in the future? Well, the server costs are just 40 eur / month if you guys donate every penny will go to server host bills.

What are the rates? Rates are 65x.

What you get on start? When you create an account you'll start from level 1 and get 30 gold coins witch you can use on the ingame market.

Links

Download :
Register :

In-Game Screenshoots

Looks like I need a few posts in order to post images. Suck...
Old 04/12/2014, 08:38   #2

awesome server
Old 04/12/2014, 17:48   #3

download isnt working