Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Nest - Dragon Nest Private Server Based on Latest KR!

Discussion on Scarlet Nest - Dragon Nest Private Server Based on Latest KR! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Scarlet Nest - Dragon Nest Private Server Based on Latest KR!

Hello everyone.. I'm very sorry to say that we are POSTPONED for the time being. We really wanted to release by Christmas, but due to some circumstances that we can not disclose, we are postponed for the time being. Thanks go out to everyone that stuck with us, and we hope we can come back in the near future with some good news, but for now we remain postponed. Please do not PM me about the status. We are sorry..
Old 11/21/2013, 22:07   #2

Quest exp is? its nice to be about 5-10x like in dragnest
Old 11/21/2013, 22:36   #3

Mob EXP/End Dungeon EXP will be 10x. We may set Quest EXP to x3 or x5. The rates are subject to change at the moment.
Old 11/21/2013, 22:38   #4

Make it atleast x4 thats should motivate people do questing alot And its good
Old 11/21/2013, 23:45   #5

it allways frustrates me when ppl post servers that are not even in a beta stage post when your about ready to offer something not have us prancing about for weeks waiting.

on another note xp is low considering all the other servers but gl with it.
Old 11/21/2013, 23:52   #6

We know, but we need to start getting our name out. Within a few days, we should have the Staff Beta test up (Staff only) and within a week we should have the Closed Beta ready for all of you. People right now are expecting early to mid December, but no date is set in stone just yet.

It should come sooner rather than later.
Old 11/22/2013, 00:11   #7

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by devillangel View Post
Make it atleast x4 thats should motivate people do questing alot And its good
Not really for what? lvling ?
Mob exp and end dung exp is enough to get fast lvling even faster than dgn
dgn only mob exp tho
Old 11/22/2013, 00:55   #8

If you still looking for tester i m in
Old 11/22/2013, 10:59   #9

No one need a "High Rate Server" where u get lvl max in now time, guys, so just let the exp by 10x Mobs / Dungeons and everythink is fine!

Already test a "high rate ****" with 30x exp, boring like hell because ur lvl 60 in no time and what then? eq farming? wow, so good...
Old 11/22/2013, 13:45   #10

and leveling is soo good ? you people make me giggle whats fun about leveling ?
Old 11/22/2013, 14:22   #11

Maybe us ur brain, dude. The higher your level, the lesser your drop (@ low level dungeons) so how do u get gear with a 10x droprate, if u reach lvl max in no time? grinding green stuff or other **** ? Well done! Dragon Nest is no "PvP" Game, PvE is the primary system, so dont tell me "you like to level? giggle, giggle".

ppl like u never going to spend some money, just want to reach everything in no time and leave the server in the same way! One week playing and bye, because nothing to do.

High Rates = Server soon gone! because no reason to play

regards
Old 11/22/2013, 14:33   #12

they have rental gear for max lvl to help you grind gear and ppl like me spend hundreds on servers.
i dont mind the grind at end game for gear ect i dont like leveling plain and simple done it on every other server for years now its not fun.
and dragon nest is a pvp / pve game there are arena ladder system
this was actualy a waste of my time replying clearly you know nothing about the game.
Old 11/22/2013, 17:18   #13

Let's not argue please. Some servers do 10x Mob only or 10x End Dungeon only. We're giving both at 10x which is more than quick enough. Also, we are based on KR which has a higher rate of EXP when it comes to Quests, so you'll end up taking some quests, doing the dungeons that are required for those quests, and leveling very easily.

Trust me when I say that you'll love our server. ^^
Old 11/22/2013, 18:04   #14

Would you be giving out a free unlimited pet and free inventory space? I had to pay for these on a different dragon nest private server and I stopped playing because I had to constantly pay for the horns which I found it as a p2w. I know private servers need/want donations but constantly having to use real money for something that should differentiate itself from an official server is just blah... This is something that I've seen repeatedly on other dragon nest private servers. If I had to constantly pay for something why am I playing a private server.
Old 11/22/2013, 19:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodamilk View Post
Would you be giving out a free unlimited pet and free inventory space? I had to pay for these on a different dragon nest private server and I stopped playing because I had to constantly pay for the horns which I found it as a p2w. I know private servers need/want donations but constantly having to use real money for something that should differentiate itself from an official server is just blah... This is something that I've seen constantly on other dragon nest private servers. If I had to constantly pay for something why am I playing a private server.
Not only does our starter pack include a 30 slot inventory page and 30 slot storage page, but it also includes a 7 day pet and many other items.

Also, because its based on KR, we have Skill Reset scrolls OUT of the Cash Shop and in the Teardrop Shop for 200G (no tears required). We also have rental gear for teardrops.

Lastly, as mentioned, we are working on a Teardrop System which will basically be our voting system supplement until we code in the actual Voting System. You will be able to get Cash currency without donating, and it will be a very fair amount.

Donations will also be very fair (will be opened up in Closed Beta and CB will NOT wipe).

This server is made by a group of people that love Dragon Nest and want to make a server for the players. Obviously we can't give everything away for free, but it will be very fair and people will be able to get things by doing many different things.

On top of that, since we are based on KR, almost all Cash Shop items (including Costumes) are completely listable in the Marketplace, so people will be selling and buying items like Costumes and other things for gold! We also won't have the ability to buy things in the Marketplace (Trading House) for Scales (DNP), so the economy will be entirely based on gold!