Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

New Private Server...Dekaron Gold

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
New Private Server...Dekaron Gold

* Lv Maximo 250.
* Reset Lv 200
* XP= 400x
* Skils A6 100% Working
* Siege 100% Working
* New Maps
* Dead Front Lv 151+ 100% Working
* New Weapons Lv 165 todas as classes.
* New Sets Lv 160.
* Soul Argate Upgrade itens +10 +11 +12 .
* L1 ao L7
* GMS online 24/7
* Drop=100
* Argates=20
* Dil=50

Web Page:


Register:


OUR DB CANT BE HACKED...Enjoy



lucasbegale is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 839
Received Thanks: 1,231
+ Reported lucasbegale post #1 wrong section



-=ToMiK=- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 16
Our DB Cant be hacked?, Tehe What a jk ^^
mrkenneth is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasbegale View Post
* Lv Maximo 250.
* Reset Lv 200
* XP= 400x
* Skils A6 100% Working
* Siege 100% Working
* New Maps
* Dead Front Lv 151+ 100% Working
* New Weapons Lv 165 todas as classes.
* New Sets Lv 160.
* Soul Argate Upgrade itens +10 +11 +12 .
* L1 ao L7
* GMS online 24/7
* Drop=100
* Argates=20
* Dil=50

Web Page:


Register:


OUR DB CANT BE HACKED...Enjoy
oh lol just beacuse you think that you have superior server/database i hope someone destroys the server


~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 12
Thumbs down ....

I dont get one thing. Why do you post a server that is in spanish/mexico/argentinian, or some latin country, that we can't understand nothing.....


Close this thread is usless


PS: there is no link back ,just for the record
mandarina is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
oh lol just beacuse you think that you have superior server/database i hope someone destroys the server
Maybe he has a superiror protection,i saw some servers making some minor adjusts,like changing some adresses/DI's giving a hard time to hackers.Whising some1's server beeing destroyed, who maybe has a resolve for all this hackers,providing us with a better server(i hope)PROVES HOW DUMB U R.
bologa_george is offline  
Old   #7

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by bologa_george View Post
Maybe he has a superiror protection,i saw some servers making some minor adjusts,like changing some adresses/DI's giving a hard time to hackers.Whising some1's server beeing destroyed, who maybe has a resolve for all this hackers,providing us with a better server(i hope)PROVES HOW DUMB U R.
every new pserver owner thinks that his server is unhackable, every each one of them is wrong, only ItsNobody's server protection was impressive to me, i dont have anything against any server i just realy realy hate cocky owners aand #insult reported
~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,750
Received Thanks: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
every new pserver owner thinks that his server is unhackable, every each one of them is wrong, only ItsNobody's server protection was impressive to me, i dont have anything against any server i just realy realy hate cocky owners aand #insult reported
at least u get an infraction because of insult. i got infractions cuz i wrote "#closed" for fun xDDD
Bakloma is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakloma View Post
at least u get an infraction because of insult. i got infractions cuz i wrote "#closed" for fun xDDD
lol i didnt insult
~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 11
lol nice saying #CLOSED for fun
AlishaTHEGREAT is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,750
Received Thanks: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlishaTHEGREAT View Post
lol nice saying #CLOSED for fun
lol i think a full infraction is most uncalled for that
Bakloma is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 11
xD yh i think its ABIT OVER THE TOP
AlishaTHEGREAT is offline  
Old   #13

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
well then complain about it in complaint area
~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,750
Received Thanks: 248
alrdy did
no respownse
Bakloma is offline  
Old   #15

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakloma View Post
alrdy did
no respownse
give it a year or so....


~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.