Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corum Online Sourcecode + Server Files + Database

Discussion on Corum Online Sourcecode + Server Files + Database within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Corum Online Sourcecode + Server Files + Database

its now possible to make a private server if any one wants to start on it. All the files are here.

forum. rage zone.com /f111/corum-online-sourcecode-server-files-611981/

just remove the spaces, i hope some one makes a private server cause there are lots of corum online players that would love to not play this game in korean . . .
Old 06/23/2013, 16:49   #2

no se puede, hermanito, podrias apoyarme con links directo.... el foro ******** me bloquea ese post...
saludos...

I cant access this post ... can copy paste here??... ******** is restricc...
Old 01/04/2014, 23:54   #3

Copy past

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Corum Online?
06/02/2010 - Private Server - 0 Replies
based on where the post is, and the title of the thread, you could probably guess I'm looking for a private server for Corum Online. anyone know of any good servers? good being defined by having more uptime than downtime, and the rates for exp and drops doesn't much matter to me, though it'd be nice to have some higher rates if available.
Corum Online Hshield Bypass
11/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Yeah i need a bypass for CorumOnline (link to download page , registration). Game is using Ahn Hackshield Pro but in old version i think. If any1 is able to make a bypass plz contact me: [email protected] ;)
Help! Server Files & Database with Aloken
09/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I've been searching for server files and database that has Aloken char working.. i've tried some and not working and some just keeps crashing.. pls if you have a good one can you post the link... Thanks!
Corum Online
04/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Has anyone made any hacks or found any good exploits? pm me if you have and just dont want to post it public thanks lvl90+ needing halp because he needs 2.6mil exp to level
CORUM ONLINE!!!!!!!
03/21/2007 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
hi i just wanted to post about this great game corum online(corum.gpotato.com)its great easy to lvl in easy to make money it just came out like 2 months ago its quite addictive if u wanna play then play sory i dont know german maybe go to youtube and search for corum online but they dont rly got ne good videos there have fun cya people