Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need!how to make pserver dofus and source!

Discussion on Need!how to make pserver dofus and source! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need!how to make pserver dofus and source!

hello guys

Please guys I need a source dofus 2.0+ To Make a server and a tuto how to make a server or anyone can make it for me in tv please guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Dofus Source]Release
01/03/2013 - Private Server - 21 Replies
Just a heads up ALL Credits go to the SHARKEMU team who dev'd this source, All i've done is translated a few items and NPC's into english, I've also fixed the SRAM dopple, But not yet the others Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Alright now in there you should see a database Use navicat or whatever you have and Create the database named sharkemu Then there should be a config.xml file in there Place it into your dofus client folder
How to make a Dofus Server???
12/29/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
I am ... I want to make a own PRIVATE Dofus Server pls help me When you can write a answere in German, but English is ok, too. Your ...
Ancestra 4.1[Dofus Source]
06/11/2011 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! a Couple major functions aren't working as well as stability issues. I found several people charging for this source this is an OPEN SOURCE project. Ancestras was taken down due to inactivity not because they didn't want people to get this source. The source is all over french forums and such people who say that its rare are false. This source is everywhere. ~Thanks
Release: Most Updated Dofus source
02/06/2011 - Private Server - 1 Replies
This is deathdowns source with slight mods. It currently requires Eclipse IDE to run it Eclipse downloads - mirror selection There's your eclipse IDE. Alright onto the source itself. This source contains: Any questions of what isn't working just post I'll probably get back to you Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!