Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Ever Shaiya Private Server

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Yea just like today when they was grabbing relics.... thats stupid to do.

Old   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiya.euro View Post
all player were equity.
i give them GM Permissions only want them help for all players.but them use gm Permissions help them friend to kill boss??
who's wrong,all can see
you are so funny man, first of all all those "friends" help you maybe bring ppl on server I see now how many ppl are here... we have take some realx and fun after 15 hours online here for cover your ass because when server need you you always sleep... none was able to enter in game we was 6 player in whole game and we was on desert 2 and kill some mobs together, we have helped all not only friends or better friends was who got less dude and you know cuz my friends have donate dollars to you little retard so what our friends got is cuz they pay for it, alot player have ask me in game "can you give me etc etc " and always I have answer I cant, i get insulted by dark cuz you give for free a bless item at light player so who is the unfair here? the extra stats gone after log off and all is back to normal and none of us have send away max lapis you can lie as like you want but the fact is your server is dead cuz you are disonest person, when we are come for play you have like 2 ppl on lol after 1 day we have bring from US version a whole guild on lgiht side and lots of dark expert and good spendor, its normal your little brain have think now i have all those players i can kik them as well, U FAIL all will leave you none of my friends and of Paga friends will stay, end of story man u fail, all time ppl need you you was off only me and Paga answer to players and try to help, why you dont tell ppl all good thing you have do was our suggestion? why? how you can handle serve without know shaiya lol.
btw the point is you are disonest and retard , and lol stop post with your second account all know its you haha Clown haha

Old   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCl0wn View Post
Yea just like today when they was grabbing relics.... thats stupid to do.
you still ****** on your second account too, you have give a bless items to player and so he get bless for his faction without event ( all players who was on know it ****** ) for this me and Paga have fixed it same as before 3 relict for light and 4 for dark ****** also i was on raigo and I have talk with dark side about that ****** and all was concording ******
Old   #199

Lol i wasn't even online but for 5 mins today dumbass so stfu
Btw find another word besides "******..." gets old after the first time you use it...

And both the gm's are corrupt so honestly stfu

Old   #200

dear lord
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

TBC, you ****** up, so quit whining. You have none of the abilities a gm should have, and all a gm shouldn't.
Old   #201

Received Thanks: 3,348
client download speed could be better, I'm downloading it at 2mb/s
Old   #202

Well both of them was deleted and the corrupt players was aswell thats why the server went down for a few.
Only one guy working on the server... thats the admin and hes really trying so you can't down him for that.
Old   #203

Please help me i cannot register when i click on submit there is always "page cannot be found"
Old   #204

ye im downloading now but is there high gold drop so i can get mount easy?
Old   #205

i have a problem it cip seing a have a game hack i cant play
Old   #206

so is this server existed anymore? i d/l last night the client and today after instal web page doesent work and the game says "the server name or address could not be resolved"..
Old   #207

i cant in the website the "page cannot be found"
Old   #208

i was on the server a couple of days ago, but i think it got closed
Old   #209

How come i cant go to the website?
Old   #210

lol . register page don't work clearly .
i think server is RIP , and staff forgot to write bout it .. ye people always getting bored bout things like that .

i tried to goole shaiya private servers and i didn't found anything good .. only shaiya extreme but it's off .. staff shut down it 4 days ago for 24 hours wooot . and now is bout 72+ hours think ppl's can't count

peace

Closed Thread