Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Ever Shaiya Private Server

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
lol i cant reg. can anny help me pls

EDIT: so i have got acc i was used opera befor u need to use explorer to get a acc

Old   #182

Its been quiet a while since the last post but i hope server is still on downloading it now

Old   #183

i have a problem with my fighter(lvl 53) i went in the new map and when is loading i get a error "map data load error"......and i get d/c.......what should i do....???:confused :
Old   #184

Uhh.. i got a problem with updating the server files :/ After fully installing the official patch i put this ps's patch into game folder and i ran updater.exe .. and it forces me to download one more file... but my problem is that i cant seem to finish updating it >_> (it downloads itselft with like 5kb/s and when its almost over a pop-up saying "The operation timed out" and after i open it again it starts downloading it FROM BEGINNING with top speed 7kbs.. lol i already tried downloading it 4 times and it always failed, any ideas what's the problem? Can i somehow download the required patch manually? :/

EDIT: Nvm me, the patching just completed..

Old   #185

The server still has many flaws. The biggest must be utterly crappy website.
Old   #186

its open :P
Old   #187

Lol can't wait to see how high they jack there item mall prices.

And to anyone if you're have issues message the admin... I haven't had one issue yet.
Old   #188

Is the server down right now? i cant seem to get on
Old   #189

Who cares, extreme beats it 100-0
Old   #190

No server is up...
Roska lol im sure it does...
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by archonus View Post

its open :P
LOL Shaiya with no res runes = fail .
I don't care if its in "beta"

Thanks for unlocking UM morons .

any WTF is up with pvp rank showin your mode ?

yeah great idea letting everyone know who is UM .. WITHOUT runes .
Old   #192

Tbh is would rather play on this server then extreme just for the fact that the admin isn't in it for cash.
And the server is down because hes moving it to the US or the server provider is having issues, but besides that it would be up.
Old   #193

Hello everyone,
I was GM TBC on euro shaiya server, i say i was cuz the admin lose brain in the street... this server was good but unfortunately admin broken all me and GM Paga have bring alot ppl from original to play here and those ppl was good donators too , now we are tired to stay online 15 hours every day, working hard for getting treated like pig by him, server will die in max 3 days cuz all ppl we bring in will leave with us so if you like play 1 vs 1 is good server for you if you dont like well for now go abck to original and wait for sometoher private server with an intelligent admin.
Everytime he going sleep and server down me and GM Paga here online on MSN for wait him and give new on players he really dont care about none, today website was down and we was 5 or 6 max in whole server so i have bring some friend summoned them and give a extra stats for sometime , none meet us we just have killed some mobs on desert 2 and 1 boss, so no pvp , advantage on other players ( cuz none was on lol ) the stats i give them after reloggin all gone but him after have sleeping well come onlyne and delete all char of all players was playing with us lol ( i will remember those players are a whole guild from USA server so for sure the rest of guild leave the server too ) my story with him end here and now so *** him *** his brain broken *** the server, im starting to hope aeria get him lol cuz after all we have do for him we getting payed back in this mode.
Leave it guys trust me leave it you will lose time and dollars if you donate

take care was a plasure play with you all
Old   #194

GM TBC and PAGA make 4 player str 8000 luc 8000 wis 8000 and etc etc.then them kill boss easy and got MAX lapis.......we del those char,and without GM anymore...if u have problem pls connect our GM MSN:
Old   #195

all player were equity.
i give them GM Permissions only want them help for all players.but them use gm Permissions help them friend to kill boss??
who's wrong,all can see

Closed Thread