Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELITEDEKA "KIDS server"

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
papa is 40 yo ;o

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

wow r u kidding me the only reaso ni joined is to be highest and pk the mess out of every1 >_> im 17x i guess i should just quit now

Old   #33

what all you ******* people dont understand is that its a game....and you are all ******* crying over one person getting banned? are you ******* kidding me you are all a bunch of kids except the normal people who dont give a **** about this...
Old   #34

Dekaron ... hmm why im playng dekaron i tell u because is a extreme online violence PK game blood and more things geting to extreme .... very *** action and massively PK .....NO PITY FOR DIE nub mans if ur oker u can pres respawn dont wory u dont lose u character.....

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecronic10 View Post
what all you ******* people dont understand is that its a game....and you are all ******* crying over one person getting banned? are you ******* kidding me you are all a bunch of kids except the normal people who dont give a **** about this...
i see from this post u playing in elitedeka server so go back play and dont post here
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Quote:

what about the retards who dont understand that its a pk game..?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Received Thanks: 1,532
Quote:
Hey nimrod the reason we are flaming is not because someone got banned is the fact that there is a rule against pking which is plain retarded.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

elite*gold: 20
well no pk = server with 10 ppl on
and i dont think any dev will ever waste any time for a server with 10-20 ppl that go and do party exp in a pserver.

So either way this server wont get much attention.
So i suggest if u love party pve u shud make a maplestory pserver where theres no pk/pvp or may be flyff( another grind game).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaHarni View Post
PK is not a part in the game , is an option , not more.
PvP is a option,too.
PvM is a part.
Quests a are part too of mmorpgs.

All Servers have Rules , it is in the rules that PK is not allowed , so is it not allowed , u read in the rules , dont attack ppls with low lv ( lv < *** ) than is it a rule too.

Only Loosers and Childrens playing PKer
your an idiot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
Hey nimrod the reason we are flaming is not because someone got banned is the fact that there is a rule against pking which is plain retarded.
nimrod you serious? if you just said that your probably a kid so go cry some more about this serverand if you dont like their rules dont cry go find another server
Old   #41

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
nimrod you serious? if you just said that your probably a kid so go cry some more about this serverand if you dont like their rules dont cry go find another server
lol im sick of looking at posts saying yo ur kid; then yo ur 12, kid go grow up and **** like that its not an good arguement to bring up yea ur kid thats why ur crying or ur kid u dont understand this/that.
only kids call other kids.
Old   #42

is a kid there go...
Old   #43

Received Thanks: 1,532
Quote:
if you can see my tears then you are ***, i dont even play here.