Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[LIVE] RaiderZ.to x3 XP | x3 Drops | Free Premium Items

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
[LIVE] RaiderZ.to x3 XP | x3 Drops | Free Premium Items

Greetings Explorers!

After a long hours of waiting, we present to you ~ RAIDERZ.TO PRIVATE SERVER!

Server is now LIVE!
Leveling is NOT a problem!
Server Rates will be x3!!!


We are also giving EVERY PLAYERS FREE PREMIUM ITEMS!

1x Scroll of Newbies (x3 exp and x3 drop for 365 days)

5x EXP Potion (+10% EXP for 1hour)

5x Guardian's Life Stone (Resurrection with full hp and ep)


For those who dont own an account yet, register today!




The RaiderZ is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,614
Received Thanks: 100
gona try it! Play on EU Offi and its kind of boring...


SuperKenshu is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
you guys should update the quest exp rate like 2x cuz exp quest rate its just the same as the normal server and you all know in raiderz u dont lvl up by killing monstersm you know you lvl up by doing quests
juanml12 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 436
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanml12 View Post
you guys should update the quest exp rate like 2x cuz exp quest rate its just the same as the normal server and you all know in raiderz u dont lvl up by killing monstersm you know you lvl up by doing quests
exactly, i told that to them like 100 times


DawnofwaR is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 50
I played the server to LV 11 or 12 so far, and I can barely notice a difference in EXP. The drop is a bit better, but the thing with RaiderZ is a lot of the bosses have pre-defined material drops, so at most you'd get a higher chance of getting a mat, but not higher chance of getting more than normal amount of the mat each time.

So basically.. I was 1 or 2 levels above what I would have been in retail if I got that far. That is basically nothing considering this is 3x. Obviously 3x mob exp is too low, and the game is meant to be a quester. They need to increase quests to 2x at least. 1x is just too slow for a private server.
nothingforu is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
drop is not good heer all items real good [lvl35] can be bought with real money here so you decide whether or not I play this one refusal
aghiuta is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
I played the server to LV 11 or 12 so far, and I can barely notice a difference in EXP. The drop is a bit better, but the thing with RaiderZ is a lot of the bosses have pre-defined material drops, so at most you'd get a higher chance of getting a mat, but not higher chance of getting more than normal amount of the mat each time.

So basically.. I was 1 or 2 levels above what I would have been in retail if I got that far. That is basically nothing considering this is 3x. Obviously 3x mob exp is too low, and the game is meant to be a quester. They need to increase quests to 2x at least. 1x is just too slow for a private server.
I agree this is not better by any means then retail. 1 to 2 levels higher is not alot. Since bosses drop most the mats needed and the mats aren't that much higher drop either you still need people to do it with.

On a side note people are buying their way to 35 with real money and I sense corrupted staff as well like most private realms. That being said I wouldn't suggest this server to anyone unless they start by making it look more like a private server and less like a way for them to make income.
rages4calm is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,614
Received Thanks: 100
Still playing offi, better then this server.
SuperKenshu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 2
So not worth playing right now?
Killerwoody is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 50
Mmhm. Server is barely higher rates than official. It's boring with no one around. I'm not much of a fan of RaiderZ, so I wouldn't go around playing a server nearly the same as retail.
nothingforu is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 436
Received Thanks: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Mmhm. Server is barely higher rates than official. It's boring with no one around. I'm not much of a fan of RaiderZ, so I wouldn't go around playing a server nearly the same as retail.
Dont lie quest exp rate is same as global
DawnofwaR is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofwaR View Post
Dont lie quest exp rate is same as global
I never said it was higher. Mob exp is 3x (and mobs alone give low as hell EXP and aren't a reasonable method to leveling), and Drop is also 3x (but it isn't changed that much). The rates aren't changed where it matters, and thus that is why the server is unbearably boring and not worth anyone's time.
nothingforu is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Change quest exp to 2x more ppl will go play.
More people = more donations
Mastermind69 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 417
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 872
Received Thanks: 367
Never heared about that MMO but i give it a try (:
Ulraunt is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 48
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,846
Received Thanks: 863
Better start the original RaiderZ Version.


Alpro is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
RaiderZ premium key free
http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/ KPM29-R6P-56ZE
0 Replies - Freebies
[B] RaiderZ Premium CB Key
Biete hier einen Beta key an. Das Spiel wäre dieses http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/ 5€ Paypal :) Es gibt mit diesem Code noch Zusatzitems fürs...
1 Replies - Trading
Free iTunes,PSN Karten,Xbox live Gold um Premium (only iPad,iPhone usw.)
Hi,also es gibt so eine App wo ihr kostenlose PSN,iTunes Karten,Xbox live gold oder Premium bekommt,diese app heißt junowallet.ganz simple : ihr...
2 Replies - Tutorials
Gate To Heavens 3D Free 2 play PVP based game ALL PREMIUM ITEMS FOR FREE NOW !!!
Hello, are you searching for a game where you can PVP, lvling, and having fun for free? GTH offer an handsome experience with different maps,...
0 Replies - User Submitted News



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.