Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TERA Online Private Server [GamezTERA]

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
i think this is the same the who made the gamezaion some years ago, and they build a good server , its still running and working well. so i give a try for them, cuz i trust in Gamez

Old   #17

What a fail, too many bugs and lags :/

Old   #18

Still can't get past start button with launcher.. Constantly gives me error message. None of the SOB people on Gamez forums are helping me either, and the forum has been spammed with a bunch of vietnamese ad bots..
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmanus View Post
i think this is the same the who made the gamezaion some years ago, and they build a good server , its still running and working well. so i give a try for them, cuz i trust in Gamez
They didn't build him
Aion Lightning did. And the AL Developers are from different Aion Private Server Projects.
I don't think that Gamez can handle this all alone.

Old   #20

The truth is that Gamez is good at modifying servers to be a high rate, with some custom items, and just good rates in general that is worthy of a very high player base.

They were working on a Forsaken World server for the longest time, and it was **** good, but they ended up killing it off (since FW sucks and I don't think any servers left are successful with it).

I think that this is a great opportunity for Gamez, but do hope they add a lot of developers if they want to successfully emulate TERA. Atomix network has a horrid Aion server, and a bunch of other servers, but they have a truly dedicated and talented dev that is/was working on Blade and Soul, and emulates the game very very well.
Old   #21

Can play on it, but they have to do a lot of things
Old   #22

Don't waste your time downloading the 21gb client file from them, it doesn't work. There are either parts missing or they screwed something up while zipping it. Wasted 6 hours for nothing.

The server seems legit but that means nothing if people can't get it to install properly.

If you want to gamble and try to connect anyway goodluck, I was using 7zip and was unable to extract the files. The main zip file that contains a folder with more zips extracted fine, but the ones with several parts didn't extract, so they screwed something up.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthrax View Post
Don't waste your time downloading the 21gb client file from them, it doesn't work. There are either parts missing or they screwed something up while zipping it. Wasted 6 hours for nothing.

The server seems legit but that means nothing if people can't get it to install properly.

If you want to gamble and try to connect anyway goodluck, I was using 7zip and was unable to extract the files. The main zip file that contains a folder with more zips extracted fine, but the ones with several parts didn't extract, so they screwed something up.
actually it gives error to anyone but client works without problem I had the error thing too but it didnt made me a problem about getting in and playing it.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorscry View Post
actually it gives error to anyone but client works without problem I had the error thing too but it didnt made me a problem about getting in and playing it.
Not sure what you're talking about, it didn't extract any client, only 11 parts that are roughly 2gb each. You can't extract those parts.

Regardless, I downloaded the patcher, put it in the folder and let it install in the default directory. Tried to launch and said exe isn't found (obviously). Downloaded the launcher, installed that in the default location and same error with the exe not found and to direct it to the proper directory where the exe is located (which there isn't none because the only thing that was extracted were a bunch of broken zip files).

Either something is screwed up on their part or their directions on how to connect is missing a step or multiple steps.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthrax View Post
Not sure what you're talking about, it didn't extract any client, only 11 parts that are roughly 2gb each. You can't extract those parts.

Regardless, I downloaded the patcher, put it in the folder and let it install in the default directory. Tried to launch and said exe isn't found (obviously). Downloaded the launcher, installed that in the default location and same error with the exe not found and to direct it to the proper directory where the exe is located (which there isn't none because the only thing that was extracted were a bunch of broken zip files).

Either something is screwed up on their part or their directions on how to connect is missing a step or multiple steps.
Nope I followed the exact instructions and had no error so no problem with that and yea I also had that error show up right at the start of extracting the client but is nothing to worry about, and btw ur supposed to have those 11 parts along with the client folder after extracting
Old   #26

If you all had problems with the installation, then you are stupid..
Old   #27

some of you complaining about error installing/launching this game. then your computer are screwed. or your download are not finished. "Corrupt" you need to re-download.
but why some of them didn't encounter some error?

many of the players are already playing gamez tera. but the main problem to them is many bugs in game, and that is normal because they are still on beta.
some, stopped playing and waiting to fixed the bug.

if you are having trouble installing this game. and you really wanted to play it. then stop complaining and start reformatting your computer. also try to re-download the client.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhizzu View Post
many of the players are already playing gamez tera. but the main problem to them is many bugs in game, and that is normal because they are still on beta.
some, stopped playing and waiting to fixed the bug.
^This ! But if Gamez will fix the important Quest till 60 then, i think, a lot of players will come and play again.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicdeking View Post
^This ! But if Gamez will fix the important Quest till 60 then, i think, a lot of players will come and play again.
you have a point there.
i guess there are only 20 to 50 player inside the game.?
Old   #30

Don't know..
I quit after 30min, because the Basic Skills don't work.

Tags
gamez tera, gameznetwork, online, private server, tera