Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron action6 p server 2000x exp

Discussion on Dekaron action6 p server 2000x exp within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Dekaron action6 p server 2000x exp

download this client
then go to hamachi channel AtlantisDekaron1 up to 3 password is mickey for accounts ask me only then if you downloaded the game . new stuff eer yes action 6 have fun playing greetings [SA]Mimo
Old 03/06/2009, 20:12   #2

wat else does this server have?

and why are u using the soul dk client?
Old 03/06/2009, 21:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
The server isn't even 24/7, and when i asked the guy to gimme ip of the server, he responded like NO, I KNOW YOU WANT TO HACK IT! i mean wtf, i just wanted to patch my .config since i already got an action6 client, so basically if you want my opinion, just skip this server, it's not even root and it's afterall an hamachi server, fail.
Old 03/06/2009, 22:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zILAA View Post
and when i asked the guy to gimme ip of the server, he responded like NO, I KNOW YOU WANT TO HACK IT! i mean wtf, i just wanted to patch my .config since i already got an action6 client,
Lol, if the Admin is that incompetent then i think i'll give this a skip too xD
Old 03/07/2009, 06:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimo___93 View Post
download this client
then go to hamachi channel AtlantisDekaron1 up to 3 password is mickey for accounts ask me only then if you downloaded the game . new stuff eer yes action 6 have fun playing greetings [SA]Mimo
You should list more info such as argating success rate, socketing success rate and what items such as wings, argates, etc. are sold in shops. Any info on DShop coins, events, etc also would be nice. Unfortunately, the admin isn't even online in Hamachi so can't register or play, so this server probably not 24/7 and should list the uptimes of the server.
Old 03/07/2009, 10:08   #6

elite*gold: 20
Mimo if you want people to play on your server, give more info and stop being a mute.