Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New English Dekaron Server]Chaos Dekaron x2000 (x4000 for grand opening)

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
IT WILL BE ON AGAIN?

Old   #302

if its mastershouter he should say why he do this -.-*
hope server is coming back soon

Old   #303

I WANT TO PLAY or it work soon fast or not?
Old   #304

Becouse no gm give us a response i bealive the server will be dead at least for one week or something like that.

And btw not mastershooter or what is he's nick name done this creap. Is a **** GM from server.
And lets be serios, its a servermade by a 16 year kid , with GM like 15..18 old wtf do you expect? A rolling server?

[GM] Lucara is spawning all kind of moobs out side of map in Loa to help he's frends , and when some one told him to stop he's answer was "What a hell do i care, i don't give a **** about this server"

This is saying all....
Respect , and find another private server becouse this will be down forever. Trust me

Old   #305

demit now for me need new server to free coins eny one knoWA?
Old   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarina View Post
Becouse no gm give us a response i bealive the server will be dead at least for one week or something like that.

And btw not mastershooter or what is he's nick name done this creap. Is a **** GM from server.
And lets be serios, its a servermade by a 16 year kid , with GM like 15..18 old wtf do you expect? A rolling server?

[GM] Lucara is spawning all kind of moobs out side of map in Loa to help he's frends , and when some one told him to stop he's answer was "What a hell do i care, i don't give a **** about this server"

This is saying all....
Respect , and find another private server becouse this will be down forever. Trust me
Btw ****** DSINC is made by an 8-10 year old kid, + Red is 16-17, I'm 17 close to being 18, Loki is grown o.o, BluePheonix is 16, 1xchowdax1 Is 18, and Plants idk.

So if any GM crashed the server it was Red Or Plants, so idk...And I want proof I said that.

When the hell did I say that??? And guys I dont think it was MasterShouter I mean jeez cut the poor guy a break, I know he does it but comon if some chinese people who hate english people that know 3x more about dekaron and mastershouter they think uh-oh It's master talking chinese to act stupid xD. Seriously chill with the Master stuff o.o.
Old   #307

so/whats the crack with the server?
Old   #308

idk, and I dont spawn stuff for my "friends" there my alts and im just making them for pvp purposes only so get your facts straight.
Old   #309

so work this eny more?
Old   #310

2x post -.-

whats so hard pressing edit button ;O
Old   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiharu88 View Post
yah cuz someone hack the server i wonder is mastershouter hack this server again
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxschuckerxx View Post
if its mastershouter he should say why he do this -.-*
hope server is coming back soon
why dont u guys just shut the **** up and let him be? he didnt do it for sure. do u really think that he is the only one out there who is messing up servers? maybe it was me? maybe it was even u? who knows. (btw it wasnt me just for getting that right)
everytime somewhere is someone letting off a fart everyone is screaming "MasterShouter was it! Hang him!! Hang the witch!!"
stop that ****. its ridiculous.
Old   #312

couse he is the main person that does that all time
Old   #313

**** this stupid **** server.

1. GMs spawn mobs/items for their ****-sucking hoes
2. GMs make TOO many events, constantly events that it actually gets boring and retarded
3. Unfair to players who want a fair game because of the above, everyone else is getting unfair advantages while you have to play legitly because everyone's sucking that ****.
4. Constantly spamming of global chat with their retardedly gay coments.

If you guys are looking for a private server i suggest going to fussion dekaron, they're the ****. Not like these lame *** amateurs.
Old   #314

oK, IF THSI SERVER shet so eny one know some1 server to get free coind to buy costume?
Old   #315

you get coins in this server, Dekaron Difference...which will be back up really soon(I hope), and Dekaron Fussion. Is your English really that bad, or was it just a lil joke?