Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Diamond Seal Online Private server

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 240
Diamond Seal Online Private server

New seal online private server
  • Start level 10.
  • Start Reputation 200.000 ( Fooder ).
  • Start Cegel Character 20.062.012
  • Start Cegel Bank 4M
  • Start Bank Guild 1M
  • Start Weapon All Jobs XG+12
  • HTBS School Set .G+6
  • Acc Ninjas Necklace.G+6
  • Pet Jurassic Mosquito in Amber ( Max Option )
  • Use *** Buff from Manage ID in our web for Buff drop/exp 200%
  • Server Up-time 24/7
  • Bandwidth speed 1Gb Up and down
  • Bandwidth speed 1Gb Up and down

Almost all items are free at item shop!!!

GWH ( guild war hall ) every fri, sat, sunday at 20:00 - 22:00 GMT +7

Client Download and registration

Installation Instruction
  1. Download and Install Client.
  2. Download and run patch host Patch 32 Bit OS or Patch 64 Bit OS w/c can be found at download section
  3. Go to Installation folder and right click at Gameguard >> properties >> uncheck Read Only then OK
  4. Run as administrator launcher ( if use windows 7 ) then start
  5. Go to web and login then Click Manage, use *** buff if you need
  6. Enjoy Playing SealOnline Diamond Private Server


Screen shots You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

See you guys in-game!



vici0us is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 239
Holy ****, this looks fake as not many fake sites lol


Soiken is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 240
Lol. How can you say its fake if you havent tried it yet. I can attest that its not fake. I maintain the forum for now and the server is 24/7. The admin is still in the process of making a new website as well as upgrades such as an english patch etc.

Imma post some of my screenies in-game to prove that this server is legit.
vici0us is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 3
how to get coin?


vashstaler is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashstaler View Post
how to get coin?
they will soon integrate a voting = coin system, and of course you can coins thru the usual donation.
vici0us is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
i can't understand anything form the NPCs in the game is there any English patch for it?
deve8000 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by deve8000 View Post
i can't understand anything form the NPCs in the game is there any English patch for it?
the english patch is in the works. The admin will release it soon. Going to have a new site layout too.
vici0us is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vici0us View Post
the english patch is in the works. The admin will release it soon. Going to have a new site layout too.
thanx for the answer i will try to play without understanding till the patch is out
deve8000 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by deve8000 View Post
thanx for the answer i will try to play without understanding till the patch is out
ok enjoy!!
vici0us is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by vici0us View Post
Lol. How can you say its fake if you havent tried it yet. I can attest that its not fake. I maintain the forum for now and the server is 24/7. The admin is still in the process of making a new website as well as upgrades such as an english patch etc.

Imma post some of my screenies in-game to prove that this server is legit.
Sorry, took me a while to respond.

1. The site looks fake as not many out there, nothing can be accesed without logging in thus You must register to do anything, even check if it's real.

2. Forums has got three threads:

-www.best windows vista them
-Error Nprotect
-Player Hode !

At the time I posted first the there was only Player Hode ! posted at forums.

3. "------Open Game Rule for Order DVD------" wth?

4. Server Uptime: 9 days, 50 minutes, 17 seconds, so there was no updates since the open?

I don't need more reasons to consider a server which I see for the first time with a site like that a fake, it looks like fake thus I think it's fake.

Ps. Why do You need phone number while registering? Gonna call me when You ban me? lol
Soiken is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
Sorry, took me a while to respond.

1. The site looks fake as not many out there, nothing can be accesed without logging in thus You must register to do anything, even check if it's real.

2. Forums has got three threads:

-www.best windows vista them
-Error Nprotect
-Player Hode !

At the time I posted first the there was only Player Hode ! posted at forums.

3. "------Open Game Rule for Order DVD------" wth?

4. Server Uptime: 9 days, 50 minutes, 17 seconds, so there was no updates since the open?

I don't need more reasons to consider a server which I see for the first time with a site like that a fake, it looks like fake thus I think it's fake.

Ps. Why do You need phone number while registering? Gonna call me when You ban me? lol
Hi Soiken, im playing this game too, its not fake, u can try it by using my test account (anyone here can use it too) :
account ID: tester02
password : test002

u can ask ppl who play this game by vitising the fanpage, discussion forum, or market page, here is the links:




the official forum itself looks so empty, but u can see how people interact at the facebook fanpage or at the market.

this PS is locate in indonesia and of course most of the player come from indonesia, so plz be patient as the admin try to make this game more friendly for international user.

U can see me in game IGN: Ryumatsuyama/GabrieL

See u ^^
keynine is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 239
Thanks for the reply, I might try it.
Soiken is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 764
Received Thanks: 67
that game is kinda hardcore laggy


tigerfire is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Seal Online Private Server
Can u post here some seal online private server website..
10 Replies - Private Server Advertising
[Guide]How to make a Seal Online Private Server !!!!
For all of you out there with troubles, I am here today to solve your problems. Today, I am going to teach you how to setup Seals Online, MySQL...
5 Replies - Private Server Advertising
(REQ) Seal emulator Or Seal online Private server :)
thx for help :)
2 Replies - Private Server Advertising
PRIVATE SERVER SEAL ONLINE!
Seal City server çŤ෾ءѹ i can't register... can someone help me register inside this website??
6 Replies - Private Server Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.