Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server - Discussions / Questions > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[DIABLO II, III] EuropeBattleNet Diablo 2 & Diablo 3 Private Servers | 6 YEARS ONLINE

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
4 Hours left guys

Please use only the download links from our website in order to player

Download links have been added EuropeBattle.Net - Diablo III Private Server

Old   #17

Hey GameFobia, how about account registration?

How is that supposed to go?

Old   #18

Can you play past lvl 13 and ACT 1 on this server ?
Old   #19

dawnman, you'll be able to register once the server goes live

chaosele please check this thread

Old   #20

Umm i got a problem to connect on the D2 server... i patched to 1.13c , but the everytime i click on "EuropeBattlenet.exe" I get an error telling me that i need 1.12..
Old   #21

Please use our forum as we won't be able to answer too much here.

Some players are already ingame and stome are still waiting

Everything is BETA so these things were expected. The thing we haven't expected though was to see over 10000 accounts created in a few hours.
Few hundred of players are already ingame though

@Our D2 server is having a 100% uptime so try it out
Old   #22

gamefobia = gix
dawnman = WhiteHorus

Well what can i say about Gamesymbol is that it got flooded today at it's launch something like this You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #23

Server was not flooded that bad.. The admin was not ready for more than 10 people to try to register at once. He ruined day 1 by putting his crappy registration system on hold until the last minute, thus ******** ALL of us over.

I still haven't been able to successfully make an acc, and now I've tried logging in with a test acc like 5 times and get stuck at loading screen after choosing character.

I think this guy shouldn't have hyped his bad server this much. It is just like the other mooege emulators, just has online capability while others are offline. EPIC FAIL!
Old   #24

I'm not Gixx biolan, I am the network assistant

nothingforu seems you don't get the concept of BETA and you're complaining like you're paying money to play here. Seriously, grow up

You may try our Diablo2 server instead EuropeBattle.Net - Diablo II Private Server
Old   #25

I'm not the only one that is disappointed with your friend Gix's 'management' of the server.

PS: So you're the network assistant? I guess it's your fault that registration is barely working.. Makes a lot of sense.
Old   #26

That is infact the problem of remote connection as we are hosting our websites on a totally different dedicated server and not on the same one where our gameserver is.

You can either retry creating accounts or use a test account.

You can't tell you are dissapointed of someone's management while this is a BETA. Understand the concept first then think again on your post above. If you want a fully working server without any errors then wait few months
Old   #27

THIS IS THE BEST OMG U GUYS ARE THE BEST
Old   #28

NEWS:

We will be offline for about 12 - 16 hours but we are announcing the following:
- register soap remote glitch fixed and working as a charm now
- lot of progress on critical errors and bugs
- less connect errors
- improved stability
- improved beta gameplay progress as we all are aiming for the full version someday

Visit us at http://europebattle.net/d3

By the way i hope i won't see anyone that expects something to work perfect for a thing he isn't paying a dime and for a game that just launched. So either be happy with what you got or just stay away.

As we promised, we are back online and under the estimated given time

SERVER UPDATE & FIXES - NOW SUPPORTING RETAIL VERSION

Quote:
Dear DIABLO Players,

We have told in the past that no further progress will be made on beta but due to high number of requests we started working again with the current most advanced diablo 3 emulator by helping them with tests, reports but also keeping some of our personal fixes private, just for our server.

First of all please be reminded that even if we do support full retail version of Diablo 3 there are still plenty of bugs and errors, but atleast it's a better version than the beta. So we are giving a warn to those guys who didn't even bought the original game and start flaming by telling us to fix this and that, learn to code and so on. If you think everything is so easy then code yourself and be a better coder than official devs of the emulator or us. There is still a long way to go until we will have a playable diablo 3 private server and this will take several months since everything is really hard and there won't be any private server that will offer a close gameplay to the official server anytime soon. Anyone that will not respect this will be banned from our network so either understand how the things are going and say thanks because we are doing everything for free or stay out of this.

Again, we are the first Diablo 3 Private server working on RETAIL version and we improved it as much as we could comparing to the official emulator as we have our own private fixes since everything is open source. Also, we started working with some talented diablo 3 coders recently so you will see more updates from now on.

Registration system has been rebuilded and now it should be flawless so you do not have to worry again about the headache of creating an account.

All accounts have been wiped so you will need to create a new one.

Join Us - EuropeBattle.Net - Diablo III Private Server
Old   #29

Ingame Commands can be accessed by players for a better test purpose
Old   #30

and where we can find that commands ?