Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any one interested in making a PVT server

Discussion on Any one interested in making a PVT server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Any one interested in making a PVT server

hey i'm new to this forum, i just wanted to ask is there any one who want to put an old shut down game back online,
the game name is 2029 online it was shut down 2years ago, it was a good game and had a good community too i dont relly know how to mod a client to host it on a pvt server so asking ppl over here,

Tags
2029 online, help with private server, private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Dragon Nest] Interested in making a team for Emu
11/22/2011 - Private Server - 3 Replies
I have a lot of experience with Dragon Nest. I know the client in and out. I am a master translator for the game as well. I have wanted to start a server for this game for the longest time now. All I need right now are people that are interested in joining the team. I am NOT a coder, so I won't be doing much server work other than pitching ideas and what not.. I plan to work on the Client Side, and Packet Hunting if I can get the right tools. I do NOT have a server right now, and don't...
Making a Grand Chase Tagalog Version!Interested?Help me!
01/29/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 259 Replies
Note: For Interested only! Trip-Trip lang kc to! Guys, ano kaya kung gumawa tayo ng Tagalog Version ng Grand Chase? I mean Gumawa tayo ng sarili nating Translation sa Mga Skill's Voice! ex: Stone Curse - Sumpa ng Kamatayan(Ang Korny no! Pero ma-iiprove payan!) After natin ma-translate Kumuha Tayo ng kahit SINONG tao na sapalagay nyu e magaling mag DUB record nyu un at i post nyu dito sa thread ko! Pagpipilian nmin ung may pinakamagandang DUB(Tagalog Version) na...
For those interested in making bypasses
04/26/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies
I dont have the time so havent made one myself but : Tuts 4 You: Downloads / Lenas Reversing for Newbies It provides very good tutorials on the basics & if you work through them, it gives most things you need to know to make bypasses. Good luck, and post things here if you find something out and want praise :cool: