Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BeheWoW Private Server [3.3.5] Hiring Staff!

Discussion on BeheWoW Private Server [3.3.5] Hiring Staff! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BeheWoW Private Server [3.3.5] Hiring Staff!

Hey we are a new server, will have a website/ host up soon.. We will be public soon aswell so if you would like to join you can add me on skype at: Alyssa_babe1 but right now we are looking a couple of GM's to join the staff team and help out. (Also looking for 1 Dev) - Admin spot is taken ATM.

Youtube video ^ ^ Check it ouuttt!

For more info leave a comment bellow or add me on skype: Alyssa_babe1
Old 04/29/2012, 03:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm looks nice free bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>>> Hiring a Good Staff <<<<<
11/06/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
By: G.D.K We need staff of this website : For-The-Cheater-And-Hacker Requirements : We need a good hacker not a leecher... We need person that create own hacks...
Hiring staff for new server.
08/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm hiring staff currently for my new server.. Shaiya Atlantis "A Whole New World." The server is already up and running. But there are a couple requests i need. Someone who's good at making websites and php. And someone with enough patience to do drops. Here's the application to fill out and PRIVATE MESSAGE to me. Name Location Age Experience..if so which servers. Speciality (as in what is your main job) What can you bring to the table by being on this team Lastly, Why would you want...
Hiring v83 Private Server
07/13/2011 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
Me And My Brother Just Made A v83 And We Need A Staff: Exp. GMs/Mods/Coders/Designers/Web Coder GMs And Mods Need Proof They've GMed Before And I Will Interview Them Personally via Msn Or E-Mail And Coders Are Auto-Hired And Get Head-Admin If They Can Make The Server Functional( Kin,Job,Rebirth,Commands,Etc.) Designers And Web Coders Must Show Previous Work And Will Get Normal Gm Or Higher (Depending On Exp.) GMs Must Be 14+ EveryOne Else Does'nt Matter
Grand Chase Private Server-Developers(Hiring)
10/02/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
I'm in the need of people who can start from scratch in a Grand Chase Private server. My router just decided to break down so,I cannot make it myself.The only thing that I'll help is with events and Files.If anyone is interested to help me go with this project post this application: Name/ID: Grand Chase Server-(NAGC , BRGC,KGC,Ect) Job: A)Creating the server : B)Designer: C)Moderator: D)Forum/Grand Chase related topics.