Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Top Private Servers "Misleading holders servers"

Discussion on Top Private Servers "Misleading holders servers" within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Top Private Servers "Misleading holders servers"

Let's talk about some Toplist misleading many owners of private servers. Many owners are registered servers where there are many outs (obviously because they want many player that play on their servers)
Example:
Topofgames.com multiply in and out every 27 that appear to have much traffic, but in reality it is much, much less.
Top100arena.com displays the random outs. For example if you click in on server and you will refresh the page, you will see that the outs was increasead with random number from 1 to 10 (normaly must to be 1)
Oxigen-top100.com add every one hour time, one out for all servers registered on the toplist.

Ofcourse are Toplist are and tops that are clean in this regard

All of these Toplists are tested.
If i will find other toplists with same problem, i will update this post.