Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tales of Pirates Private Server] Element Arch Online V2

Discussion on [Tales of Pirates Private Server] Element Arch Online V2 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tales of Pirates Private Server] Element Arch Online V2

Tales of Pirates Element Arch Online,, Just Started Today

Uploaded with

So.. It's released
I'll just start with the description**********************
Rates
Solo - 9x
Drop - 9x
Party - 13x
Fairy - 900x

Maps Open
Argent
Shaitan
Icicle
FC
DS
DW
Heaven
CA
PVP
Lone tower
All Abbadons
Angel vs Demon war
Kyjj maps
Sacred War

More normal maps, more custom maps will be added in progression.

Balances

*Crus - Same as usual
*SS - (-%) from the guns hasn't been removed but reduced to an almost un-noticeable state, i.e, -1-2%
*Champs - Primal rage cooldown lowered, more agility progression( more attack speed when agi is added)
*Voys - Special corals will be added ( not overpowering, but preventing the unbalancing of voys)
*Clerics/SMs - Bolt reduced by 1 second, a really small nudge up on the spirit progression,(.3%)

Features

Let's start with the farming/pk maps first :
Forsaken City ( FC ) :

No EXP will be received while killing monsters at FC. Mobs will drop 50k notes at a rate of 10%(still to be tested if it's too much or less).Refs can be farmed here. Death Knight drops 2 UGVs.

Dark Swamp ( DS ) :

As FC, no EXP will be received. Mobs will drop 100k notes at the same rate as FC. DS 2 & 3 mobs will drop cracked and chipped gems respectively. Refs can be farmed here as well. Mini-bosses shall drop 150k notes. Blue Mud, i.e , DS 3 Boss, shall drop 3 UGVs and a million dollar note.

Demonic World ( DW ) :

You can farm refs in all the DWs, and kals in dw 2 . Bosses will be a part of the rebirth quest, and also might have up-gradation fragments* dropped by them. Mobs will drop 150k notes. Bosses shall also drop Chests of Demonic World, which can be exchanged for 65 unsealed equipments.
*Will discuss these later.

Chaos Argent ( CA ) :

As ToP, UGs, BD gems, etc can be farmed from CA. Also buff notes will be dropped by the chests that spawn in CA.
Last survivor will be awarded a King of the Ring Emblem, 1x 1m note, and 1 UGV.

1st Rebirth :
Finally, for the first rebirth of your character I've made a quest consisting of killing bosses, not including black dragon or kraken. Which bosses shall be posted later on.

Up-gradation system* :
Later on into the game, you will be able to upgrade your equipment into an upgraded version of them. A Blade of Enigma would be able to be upgraded into an Upgraded Blade of Enigma. Not much of a stat difference,but the upgrades still offer a good base.

Angel Vs Demon War :
This map will be a war between players holding two different necklaces, Angels and Demons. When the map starts, the players from either team have to kill the enemy team's towers. Once done,they'd win. Chests would spawn which will drop 2 UGV each ( 3 chests will spawn)**.
Uptime

24/7(exception of maintenance's)
Non Hamachi

Patch : on website.

Enjoy

Source:

Owner: Perseus

Note: I don't own this server, i just advertised it.., Perseus is the owner of this game, you contact him by going to the source link.