Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting coders for private server (dofus)

Discussion on Recruiting coders for private server (dofus) within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recruiting coders for private server (dofus)

I am attempting to make an English dofus private server i need some Coders that can waste alot of time xD just email me at ty (All coders get good bonus and gm status)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Dofus Private Server
07/06/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 25 Replies
im trying out a beta version of my server for now everyone gets what they want (any stat on items) it is hamachi b/c i don't know how to do anyother way. so here it is (i do need npc coders and i need people with good ideas :)) Hamachi: Jackiechandofus no pass Config.xml:
Dofus Private Server
04/24/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Does anyone know of a 24/7, English Dofus Private Server? I used to play Dofus X until Ankama shut it down. I have been trying to find a good Dofus Emu, but cannot find any. Everytime I use Ancestra 4.2, it takes over 1 hour to get the server online. Although, a couple of months ago, I had this Ancestra Source, but it had patches with it, and it worked like a charm until my computer crashed, and I lost all of my files. So, can anyone help me out here?
[Recruiting]One or two coders
09/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm looking for one or two coders, who know C#. Not much requirements other than that and able to get a long with the rest of the staff. Will be using a LOTF base. For more info about the server/progress PM me. Name: Age: Experience: Comments: Feel free to PM it to me, or post it here if you wish. All flaming posts will be ignored.
Recruiting Two Coders
04/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Im looking For Two Mysql and Navicat Coders To Help with the development of my pserver! Helping generally with editing the shopping mall and sorting queries as im still not to clued up on it all yet lol If You are interested please contact me at [email protected] Via Email or messenger for more details Thanks in advance Mark AKA Kint Owner Insanity-eo
[REcruiting] i need good coders and devs
11/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
if u can help me that would be great just add me on msn or contact me on here [email protected] also need hex editors