Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TERA]Tera Online pserver ! (NewTeraOnline)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, Its online... I've been on twice, but I've realised that trying to check your equipment crashes your client lol xD

Old   #32

Ok i've entered game, set settings, created character, wanted to confirm and got crush, was pretty ****** cause it took me 10min to create the one i wanted but whatever. So i go again in game and now when i choose server i have an error ofc in korean so understand nothing, server is on.

EDIT: Here's the trick ;p

I think it's another bug cause the website shows its offline now and ingame u can see its online. So whenever u can't enter server, check website first. And we have to wait now i guess.

EDIT2:
And yes i'm right now in game, servers on website ON so could enter

Old   #33

but its not the "whole" tera right? can u use skills, quest etc.?
Old   #34

Some skills seem to work... but do no extra damage to normal attacks. Also, they dont have recharge times and use no mp lol...

Old   #35

That's awkward. I can see the server but still can't connect, not even enter in character creation screen. And btw, there is 24 players online "
Old   #36

Always look for 2nd light @ main website (russian) which means Status.
If green then u can enter, red = no. Don't bother ppl online. And yes it crushes time to time, i don't find skills working myself also some animations do and combo after 3x normal attack and u have to press spacebar. However it's fun for me i can check all classes now, since i played only Lancer @ Korean Beta and but now i'm thinking about archer. Well i guess it'll still take much before it will be much less buggy. Still i love it, love the world.
Old   #37

Mari0us thanks for reply. I've already checked the website, and it's online. After reinstall TERA all over again, and update to 122 client, now i can login and create character. Now here comes the problem: after create my character and press start, when i try move forward or in any direction my client just crash ''/ and nothings pop up like an "error msg". Do you have any idea of what that supposed to be?

Thanks.
Old   #38

"Good" to hear that, same happens to me now, i may move 5m and crush, hopefully they'll fix it. I tho my work with activating AA to Tera did smth with it but seems no.

EDIT:

I've entered now and it works like a charm, AA works too for me and looks glorious
Old   #39

"Good" to hear that too ^^, i tried to play in KOBT and JOBT but i couldn't so it's amazing for me to have the oportunity to play/test the game, even with bugs and lag. I'll keep trying to login, as far as i know that the problem isn't in my hardware/settings (thankfully).
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph1n View Post
"Good" to hear that too ^^, i tried to play in KOBT and JOBT but i couldn't so it's amazing for me to have the oportunity to play/test the game, even with bugs and lag. I'll keep trying to login, as far as i know that the problem isn't in my hardware/settings (thankfully).
Its nothing to do with hardware at all. Its just that the client is so buggy that activating one skill, or clicking on something in the inventory crashes the game. I'm kinda lucky, since I can use skills freely without crashes, however I still crash randomly and trying to go onto equipment causes an instant crash. I guess some people like yourself get crashes as you login All you can do is wait for an update to fix the bugs...
Old   #41

I must admit some skills working for every class but dmg is same. Animations for most of them works. And yes crushes are annoying as hell, wish they fix that before putting all stuff. Now again i have crush after 5s even if i'm just standing, it was ok for 1h and again crush after crush. Hope it will fix itself sooner or later

rly sometimes i got a feeling that when npc come closer to me then i crush ;p it's ridiculous that they stalk u all the time...
Old   #42

Some of the mobs use a skill which buffs their damage, but at the same time, lowers their defense. So I can go from hitting 120's up to 370's :P But they start hitting 200's on me lol...
Old   #43

Yup i notice that too, attacking them normal 180/200 and critical 377 with berserk ;d. Also i read that recently they restarted working on server. New updates were 2d ago. Hoping for best from them

And damne this is so laggy. Best u can notice that while playing archer, he's not shooting like on clips. But i shoot and there's 0,5s animation he's hiding bow and then shoot again. Rly uncomfortable. Also whenever i jump from mob it doesn't move but still can hit me. And server lags itself too. A lot of work for devs ... ;D
Old   #44

I'm having problems in the step "4) It may take a minute before it updates and be sure to disable firewalls and virus scanners so you don't run into errors (this may take a while)", cos' the patching goes to 5/10 kb/s, and seems to take hours (or days) to update. And if I cancel, and put the IP in the "version.ini" file, and try to play, when hit "start" nothing happen, no gameguard, no nothing. Any idea?
Old   #45

Did you remember to delete Version.ini before updating?