Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New RaiderZ Privat Server [OPEN]

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
ok already fixed it, just need to run the launcher as administrator.

the server is off tho.

Old   #47

hope u can fix this .

Old   #48

elite*gold: 10
server is not offline only currently offline we need to fix something
Old   #49

you need to increase the rates. after playing almost an hour i only got till lvl 3. kinda lame to play if its like this.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManBob View Post
LOLOLOLOL, easy fix? the problem lies within the server executables, I doubt these noobs know how to ASM hack fix it and i call bs on you seeing the source code, only maiet has the source code to this game
To call you out on your stupidity they're using the files located .

Don't you just feel like an idiot now?
Old   #51

increase the rates pls.... i want to grind!
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celusios View Post
To call you out on your stupidity they're using the files located .

Don't you just feel like an idiot now?
wow, you sir are a ******* ******, ofcourse they are using those files. I've known they are using those files, why did you think i knew about their vulnerabilities? I know DawsonByrd, i have him on my msn, I've had these files longer than he has, I've been working on them for months, they have been in private hands for a bit of time before they were released. You have 0 clues about what you are talking about. These people WON'T be able to fix the security problem, unless you call manually going through and deleting "cheating" characters by hand, the solution. Though, if you were to think that, you would be an idiot. So please, just shut the **** up, because you have no ******* idea about anything you are ******* talking about.
Old   #53

so you mean the server is vulnerable? well they can check the logs of those who hack or w/e.
Old   #54

guys well yeah there some bugs nut its not easy to complete a server if no one test bugs and write bugreports, we will do our best to make the server better, we want be stablish for all gamers who love RaiderZ, it takes time to fix all bugs, and now this message is for all ppl who play RaiderZ for bugusing and hacking, STFU and play with your little *****! youre not cool, youre poor dumb kids!
Old   #55

yeah hack = lame! btw just increase the rates so hacking would be of no use.

is the server down or something?
Old   #56

ya Server is down for inspection check news on our Homepage =)
Old   #57

Quote:
wow, you sir are a ******* ******, ofcourse they are using those files. I've known they are using those files, why did you think i knew about their vulnerabilities? I know DawsonByrd, i have him on my msn, I've had these files longer than he has, I've been working on them for months, they have been in private hands for a bit of time before they were released. You have 0 clues about what you are talking about. These people WON'T be able to fix the security problem, unless you call manually going through and deleting "cheating" characters by hand, the solution. Though, if you were to think that, you would be an idiot. So please, just shut the **** up, because you have no ******* idea about anything you are ******* talking about.
Again you prove to be a rageful/tearful little kid. You lost bro, get good.

And just because you have someone on your MSN does not qualify you as one of the first with this scrub.

I got Jesus on my MSN... I must be one of the first humans.
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celusios View Post
Again you prove to be a rageful/tearful little kid. You lost bro, get good.

And just because you have someone on your MSN does not qualify you as one of the first with this scrub.

I got Jesus on my MSN... I must be one of the first humans.
hahahahaha, im done talking to your retarded ***, keep being stupid, im sure it'll help one day
Old   #59

The server is down again.
Old   #60

Quote:
There is ways to protect the game. You could easily change the client/server protocol and hell even use a better launcher. You could scan the packets and probably get there msql info.