Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NetRO - NEW SERVER! - Guilds welcome, WOE not opened yet - HIRING

Discussion on NetRO - NEW SERVER! - Guilds welcome, WOE not opened yet - HIRING within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NetRO - NEW SERVER! - Guilds welcome, WOE not opened yet - HIRING

Hi, NetRO is a new international retro server that will be up within this week and we would like to start a community on the server.

We are a new server which opened on August 21st, 2011 and we look forward to meeting you in game! If you have any questions you can message us at or visit us at . With WOE still not opened, we highly recommend new guilds to be formed to create as much competition as possible! Everyone still has equal chance!

To Sum up our server info:
Max level: 99/70 for Advanced
99/50 for 2nd class.
Max stats: 99
Instant cast: 150 dex
Max atkspd: 190

The server rates will be:
Base: 20x
Job: 20x
Quest: 25x
Items: 5x
MVP/Miniboss Cards: 1x

NPCs:
Warper (Town/Dungeon)
One Click Healer/Buffer
Resetter
PvP Warper
PvP Ladder
Much more to come!

Donation items will not be overpowered as we would like the server to be balanced.
Custom quests will be added on later when we have a community going. (We will have a vote to see whether players want these custom quests in or not)

We currently have three GMs:

GM Duncan
GM Derek
GM Thomas

To check out on our hiring page please visit our forums!

Remember to check us out!