Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2

Discussion on How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to create p-server TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2

hello
I want to make a private servare TwelveSky or TwelveSky 2 but I need material
or a tutorial for use with all materials.
I want to know if there heack or boot or speed for this type of game
Tnx:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2009, 13:24   #2

Received Thanks: 3,355
try buying chinese server files or contact aeria games if they can sell you already translated client, but 12sky 2 is still in closed beta so.. no server files for free! ^^
Old 05/09/2009, 23:04   #3

ok tnx
Old 05/10/2009, 00:42   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
well, now i can close this topic to prevent spam
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TwelveSky Private Server Development
04/04/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Since you all miss 12sky so much i will start a project to make a server for it like megabyte is doing for ts2. Visit my forum at: Server Development I dont guarrantee that this will be finished but i will give it my best to get it started and possibly make something out of it. But i am gonna need the power of the public to help me gather information on 12sky. Check the guides section for tutorials on how you can help make this dream a reality. if any c++ or c# programmer or packet guru...
[FAQ] TwelveSky 2 Hacking
08/11/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb36/hotsuma320 0/12_sky_2_384x300.png Hacking FAQ So, before this board gets spammed to the depths of hell. I decided to post this FAQ before it starts becoming out of control. I've already noticed a post or two about what I am going to share. So Listen Up! Today, I will explain to you what hacks are 'possible', and what hacks are possible. Meaning.. Server Sided or Not. I will also be going over the risks of hacking as well. Here are the three...
About TwelveSky Duping.
05/23/2010 - 12Sky2 - 13 Replies
Guys stop looking for ways to dupe, all it will do is ruin the game. TS1 got destroyed from people hacking accounts and duping stuff, what will be the point of the game if all you do is dupe 120% cs12 elites. Im asking for all of you to never release how to dupe stuff, it will do NOTHING but ruin the game. Hacking was made for (atleast most) training fast and boss hunting. Not for PVP, not for duping and not for hacking accounts. It sounds fun now but once people start to abuse it(about...
Twelvesky.exe
05/03/2010 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hi. Someone knows where to turn off gameguard in exe file? ty all
TwelveSky One and TWO hacks!!!!!
01/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
OK OK OK i noticed that alot of people are looking for twelve sky1 and 2 hacks i have currently got a website running with hacks constantly being added please go to it and register to brwose the forum topics which are where the download links are HyperQ's Hacks