Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]RAN Private Server Of Elitepvpers

Discussion on [Discussion]RAN Private Server Of Elitepvpers within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion]RAN Private Server Of Elitepvpers

Can i Make A RAN Private Server Of Elitepvpers

But I need the Following Stuff

Game Developer
Web Designer
Graphic Designer
Game Moderator
Forum Moderator

Requirements:

Game Moderator and Game Developer:
Must know how to program and must Know Visual C++ Active atleast 12 hour`s or 24/7 is must accurate

Forum Moderator: Must Active 24/7 so that he can guide or he can protect our forum rule`s and regulation

Web and Graphic Designer: Must know how to use adobe photoshop and must know how to create a animation in the game give me some example of your work eg banner or action figure
Old 07/03/2010, 17:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabTech View Post
Can i Make A RAN Private Server Of Elitepvpers

But I need the Following Stuff

Game Developer
Web Designer
Graphic Designer
Game Moderator
Forum Moderator

Requirements:

Game Moderator and Game Developer:
Must know how to program and must Know Visual C++ Active atleast 12 hour`s or 24/7 is must accurate

Forum Moderator: Must Active 24/7 so that he can guide or he can protect our forum rule`s and regulation

Web and Graphic Designer: Must know how to use adobe photoshop and must know how to create a animation in the game give me some example of your work eg banner or action figure
...and you offer? only host ?? ^.^ lol
Old 07/04/2010, 13:19   #3

it is up to you if want it or not...if you are interested Pm and Add Me at my YM

Old 07/04/2010, 14:40   #4

Wait, You want to make a server called Elitepvpers?... or what?
Closed Thread