Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RaiderZ Private server [OPEN]

Old   #436

elite*gold: 0
I enjoy Raiderz, but I've been looking forward to Blade & Soul since I saw it for the first time.

I'll be there when it works a little bit better, untill then I'll play Raiderz. It's really enjoyable, even though it's a bit simpler.

That being said, I don't think you and some of the other people in this thread have behaved as you should.

Good luck with the server! I'll definetely be around..

Old   #437

wow i cant believe server is still down (( , i know you guys working hard but damm this is a long time (( , well i hope u guys get come thru soon ))

Old   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claes View Post
Savado, download the client here:

Doumbledor:
I just read that it's only possible to jump, fly, and enjoy the graphics on your B&S server. Is that true?

Currently, there's much more content in Raiderz.
Finished the download and started the install, but before it completes the installation it says a file was corrupted and I needed to re download it, going for a second try. I guess if the server is still down then I have plenty of time.
Old   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savado View Post
Finished the download and started the install, but before it completes the installation it says a file was corrupted and I needed to re download it, going for a second try. I guess if the server is still down then I have plenty of time.
Yep, you do have time..

Anyway, the client works flawlessly. I downloaded it on a friends comp a few hours before the server went offline. If you keep getting corrupted files, keep trying or get a download manager

When you do get online, whisper "Claeric" or "Claeserker". That's me

Old   #440

Quote:
Yep, you do have time..

Anyway, the client works flawlessly. I downloaded it on a friends comp a few hours before the server went offline. If you keep getting corrupted files, keep trying or get a download manager

Will do, and thanks again.
Old   #441

LoL , Take you time xD. How I say , maybe it will go on on sectember or somethings. We work 10 hours a day , and we are many moderators , we hope we will end it this month ;D.

YOUR*

I reccomend download it with a menager , how flash get or free download menager ^^.

WoW , yet server off ? aheem .. I don't think you guys are working hard u.u.
Old   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doumbledor View Post
LoL , Take you time xD. How I say , maybe it will go on on sectember or somethings. We work 10 hours a day , and we are many moderators , we hope we will end it this month ;D.

YOUR*

I reccomend download it with a menager , how flash get or free download menager ^^.

WoW , yet server off ? aheem .. I don't think you guys are working hard u.u.
stfu already, if you dont like it **** off and play aion...

any news?
Old   #443

Quote:
Yep, you do have time..

Re-downloaded it and it installed fine this time. I am guessing the server is still down, when I log in it goes to a screen with a picture of a castle then just sits there. Hopefully it comes up soon, really looking forward to checking it out.
Old   #444

Quote:
Quote:
Re-downloaded it and it installed fine this time. I am guessing the server is still down, when I log in it goes to a screen with a picture of a castle then just sits there. Hopefully it comes up soon, really looking forward to checking it out.

Yep, thats what it looks like when the server is down.. It's been 3 days already, hopefully it starts again soon.
Old   #445

Day #3 and server still off , im gonna have too move on , any1 know any good game i could entertain myself with ? would really appreciate a recommendation ))
Old   #446

guys here's another server i found so download just XG launcher place it in your game folder, start game with it and voila, play RaiderZ
Old   #447

ahaha cain and morbitangel = fails LOLOL
Old   #448

Doumbledor has posted 25 times on this message board. Here is a compilation of some of his "greatest hits".

Quote:
ahaha cain and morbitangel = fails LOLOL
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CRYING FOR A SHIT SERVER ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAAH U ARE SO NOOOB AHAHAHA
Quote:
NOOB AT LEAST WE are 10 LOL 10 game moderator so shuddup idiot
Quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHA STUPID IDIOT LOLOL WOW U ARE A GREAT GM YEAH YEAH U AND THE FUCKED CAIN WON'T TEST THE SERVER EH ?? AHAHA GUYS FOR U THIS IS A SERVER? 2 DAYS CLOSED LOOOOOL AHAHAHAHA
Quote:
Ahaha coz my server has the only files of b and s so suck lol
Quote:
LOL AHAHA stupid noobs ahahah. and i will ban you guys from Blade & Soul Atomix. IDIOTS

ahah a game of 6 noobs LOLOLOLOL
This one made me laugh.. Good luck banning people, I bet no one knows how to work around that

Quote:
lol that ofc .. but straitbx i am flaming u not they -.- coz rhe real noob here is u lol

and yet the server is off
LOL .. Ages for testings a *** Database LOLOL
Quote:
lol shuddup noob ignorant
Quote:
i don't hate him/her , coz i was a creator of a pserver of aion - so fak u noob idiot asshole
Quote:
LOL XDDD
Quote:
cain fak u lol
Im not even going to say anything. I think people can judge for themselves.

If you are telling the truth, and your team actually found a way to make B&S playable on a private server, including the combat system, your group will be admired. And people will look up to you.

Why are you throwing it all away with a behaviour like this?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #449

come on give us some info about server, is it dead or what?
Old   #450

It's not dead.. It'll probably be up tomorrow, I hope.