Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RaiderZ Private server [OPEN]

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
I can see that if i got the message once but i got the message 4-8 times so what does that tell you?

Also i remember your name coming up as speed hacking too why does the speed hack error tell me you are going 300+ looks like someone using cheat engine. We tested the client tons of times it should not give the error when porting out obviously you are doing something. We are not stupid so don't think we are easily fooled.

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyntai View Post
I can see that if i got the message once but i got the message 4-8 times so what does that tell you?
Meaning that their hacking??

o.o look for me i got it like a bunch of times ._. prolly maybe 3-5times that day? was goin back and forth from Catacombs and exiting...

Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyntai View Post

Also i remember your name coming up as speed hacking too why does the speed hack error tell me you are going 300+ looks like someone using cheat engine. We tested the client tons of times it should not give the error when porting out obviously you are doing something. We are not stupid so don't think we are easily fooled.
LOLOLOLOLOL im speed Hacking? u sure about that? you want to confirm it with my friends? ive been farming with them i dont think ive been speed hacking if ur saying that stupid Sec. u hav makes me fail ur sec. fails not the server but ur sec. look if i was speed hacking wouldnt i be banned a long long time ago? besides what did i do? lol just becuz u got the messege doesnt mean a thing seriously trust me on this -.- if u still suspect me u can observe me 24/7 ingame lol obviously im not stupid enuf to hack besides i dont use cheat engine -.- well its either ur listening or not.. its ur choice

i like this server too much to quit xDD
Old   #169

we arent talking bout the message you get client side we are talking bout the server console now ask yourself if im checking the server and i see a warning message on the console passing by 7 times in a minute with everytime the same name and it says cheat/speedhacking in the msg. than what am i supposed to think.
on a side note i just now tested running to portals myself back and forth a dozen times to see if i could get the serverconsole to reproduce it. guess what after 10 minutes of trying i stopped and 0 warning message's bout me cheating.

Old   #170

elite*gold: LOCKED
Work?
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbitangel View Post
we arent talking bout the message you get client side we are talking bout the server console now ask yourself if im checking the server and i see a warning message on the console passing by 7 times in a minute with everytime the same name and it says cheat/speedhacking in the msg. than what am i supposed to think.
on a side note i just now tested running to portals myself back and forth a dozen times to see if i could get the serverconsole to reproduce it. guess what after 10 minutes of trying i stopped and 0 warning message's bout me cheating.
doesnt that mean ur still gonna ban me? o.o ._.

lol im still wandering if u can call epic lags speed hacking but idk abt that but there was a time when i could spamm skills tho.. that was when i lagged ._. but.. sure do w/e u want lol xDD
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewie View Post
Hey guys, I am having a problem on starting the client.
I did everything Cain142 directed me to do...downloaded the manual patch and extracted to the game folder, run launcher as an admin, put in my username and password, when i click Start Game the launcher closed but the game did not start.
please help.
same trouble
Old   #173

Server off??
Old   #174

really OFF Y_Y im going to diee XD
Old   #175

You guys have the same message that you cant find the server?

Is there a way to restart skills above lvl 10 ?

- addnotation for the admins -

I have the same problems as Ryu, when ill enter an instance it kicks me out and i need to connect 5-10 times to get back to the game. cuz everytime i conect during the 5 times it kicking me out and im not chacking. Me exo, Ryu and bunch of other people had the same problem. The funniest thing is when i open the game folder and run BAReport.exe its saying that you caugh me cheating ( when im not eaven in game). My acc wasn't baned so im glad for that ... It would be really frustating to get banned eaven when i'm not cheating... So cheers for the admins and please look into that problem.

P.S. There is a bug in the catacombs of the damend. There is a item that we populary calling " korean bushes" and you cant make the gloves of the ghost warrior or smthn like that or other parts of different armors. Its Red and korean bushes thingie so i think that the file is missing or something and we really were farming that instance so not eaven a single drop of that thing occured .

Best Regards To The admins you guys really rock that we are able to play the game thx to you guys. Keep up the good work and i'll be allways on your side.
Old   #176

when the gameserver crashes give it a few minutes its been setup so it autorestarts now. so just give it a few minutes to restart before logging in again. and sebek as ive said before the cheat messages i get on the server console have absolutely nothing to do with entering a instance or switching to another zone/map i have tried that a dozen times myself yesterday to make sure im not banning accounts for some bug in the gameserver itself..
and yes there is a way to reset skills above lvl10 there is a skill reset book for it somewhere in the itemlist it just isnt ingame yet.
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostyunina View Post
same trouble
Anyone out there got a solution to our problem?
I've tried almost everything i could think of and still could not have the client start.
Old   #178

quest exp should now be x2 enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old   #179

mm uhm is there something wrong with my account? o.o when i log in i get kicked on the loading screen but no hacking messege... lol....which goes to.. "cannot connect to the server" ._. and theres also a Lag where when i attack theres no damage to the Mobs for like a long time then i D/C. can u explain this? -_-
Old   #180

no clue what your problem is server is up and running fine and i personally never have had any lag whatsoever. and how should i be able to explain to you why you have lag at specific points? that could be anything from having a bad isp to a broken down router somewhere along the way or simply downloading something. either way im pretty sure its not the server thats creating the lag lol. since its got unlimited bandwith and theres never been more than 40 ppl online at one time