Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]Root for a pserver

Discussion on [S]Root for a pserver within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 101
[S]Root for a pserver

English:

hello,

i'm looking for a 24/7 root which got min 4GB ram and min 2ghz and a very good internet. I need to have full acess to it so i can update the server files. I can pay every month or if you want you can get % of the donations (can be discussed) server should be in Germany or in EU.

German:

hallo,

ich suche derzeit nach einen 24/7 root der mindestens 4GB ram und über 2 ghz prozessor hat und halt ein sehr gutes internet speed damit es keine lags hat. Ich brauche einen vollen zugriff auf denn host damit ich meine updates draufspielen kann. Ich kann jeden Monat einen festgelegten preis bezahlen oder wenn ihr wollt kriegt ihr %te von denn Donations(wieviel kann beredet werden) server standort sollte in Deutschland oder in der EU sein.

Write here your root Specs and internet speed and how you want to get paid.

I gonna make a Cabal Online ep2 private server(got all files etc)

Should be a windows xp server so i can install VMware(linux emulation) MSSQL 2005 and XAMPP for the website.

if its in a wrong section then plz move it

Tags
cabal, online, root