Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest

Discussion on Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/27/2011, 19:03   #1426

elite*gold: 0
From past experiences, it goes off for like a few hours, then it's back on. I also noticed that while some people can't connect, thinking the server's down, others can connect.
Old 08/27/2011, 23:26   #1427

download the client and extract the language packs and your good to go..
Old 08/28/2011, 03:59   #1428

dont spout bs
Old 08/28/2011, 09:06   #1429

Quote:
Originally Posted by edniatch View Post
download the client and extract the language packs and your good to go..
OK so I was bored this morning so decided to follow the above advice

the result?

"Server has disconnected" message, same as always
Old 08/28/2011, 10:30   #1430

I tried "Recovery" to the day DN worked on this computer but i got the same Result "Disconnected from server" There has to be something with our computer or the DN client that doesn't allow us to play, can't some computer genius poke around a little? that is if there is anyone on this DN topic Best of luck to all of you
Old 08/28/2011, 10:31   #1431

i can log on the game but it's too laggy when im doing dungeons.. T_T feels like it is always on a slow motion mode..lol
Old 08/28/2011, 10:52   #1432

Exclamation

My copy of dragonnest.exe has an trojan called TR/crypt.xpack.gen2 :|
Old 08/28/2011, 13:13   #1433

Talking

OMG guys you wont ******* believe me. IT WORKS! dun know how, im going to tell you exactly what i did. After trying to play DN in the morning i knew it was hopless when i got the "Disconnected from sever" message. I downloaded a progam that told me that my .Net framework had a problem so i went and downloaded Net framework 4. Since i already had .Net framework 4 installed I repaired it. And now when i tried playing DN it worked. Don't know if it was the Framework that caused th problem but im going to quit the game and then try start it to se if it really works
Old 08/28/2011, 13:27   #1434

hey guys ! has someone knew how to hack in this DN ??
Old 08/28/2011, 13:47   #1435

Exclamation

Don't think it was the net framwork. I still get Disconnected from server BUT i can get it to work in a very wierd way, even i don't understand it. i have managed to make it work over five times now. Im really confused. This will sound crazy but i noticed something. it has to take longer for the game to load, thats how you know that it will work. The white screen right before the login screen has to take a longer time to load and when it does you wont get the Disconnected from server message. what i do is that i run Maplestory v83.exe everytime so that it takes longer time for the game to load. It doesn't work all the time but it does work. I know this sounds really weird and none of you might believe me but im telling the truth here. So if anyone can find a better way to make it work based on what i have writin here please post it here
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2011, 23:08   #1436

can this played from the U.S.? or what D: i wanna play and the download isnt working for me :[
Old 08/28/2011, 23:16   #1437

^ yea the download is weird... i've tried using a different program to download it twice and it failed both times on me around 60%. but his version can be played in the US.
As for the framework, I don't think that's the case either. The server is host isn't in the US so that's one issue it's hard for us to get a good connection because it seems he hasn't put too much into the server. I know it is hard to maintain, but I'm sure over time it'll be fixed or someone else will come out with the files and make another private server.
Old 08/29/2011, 00:13   #1438

elite*gold: 100
So is there any solution how to fix DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER error?
Old 08/29/2011, 14:06   #1439

can someone up the new file on mediafire for me plsssss
Old 08/29/2011, 15:03   #1440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce01 View Post
Don't think it was the net framwork. I still get Disconnected from server BUT i can get it to work in a very wierd way, even i don't understand it. i have managed to make it work over five times now. Im really confused. This will sound crazy but i noticed something. it has to take longer for the game to load, thats how you know that it will work. The white screen right before the login screen has to take a longer time to load and when it does you wont get the Disconnected from server message. what i do is that i run Maplestory v83.exe everytime so that it takes longer time for the game to load. It doesn't work all the time but it does work. I know this sounds really weird and none of you might believe me but im telling the truth here. So if anyone can find a better way to make it work based on what i have writin here please post it here
OMFG that actually worked xD i started unpacking some file and then run the DNlauncher.exe and Boom, didnt disconnect :P

so what the hell, if we have too good computer we cant play ?!? xD
Thx so much Fierce01 for the most wierd workaround xD

Lol doesnt work anymore :S tried this again and again but doesnt work anymore :'(
dang, i managed to make char and that was it :S
Closed Thread