Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest

Discussion on Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/16/2011, 11:09   #1321

elite*gold: 0
Server has been up for a couple hours. It seems all the people moving on to SEA has finally fixed the problems.
Old 08/16/2011, 19:02   #1322

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanpengyu View Post
i had a problem when i try to open dragon nest vn and when it loads to the eyewhatsoever it suddenly turn it off and said some weired japanese words pls help T^T
its always down,if its ever up its for 4 minutes.
I'm hopping on SEA then
Old 08/16/2011, 20:42   #1323

SEA is up am lvl 11 u lvl up fast...as for VN it doesn seem to work for me anymore when i try to teleport out of city i get stuck i tried yesterday too and it had the same effect
Old 08/17/2011, 00:41   #1324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo44555 View Post
SEA is up am lvl 11 u lvl up fast...as for VN it doesn seem to work for me anymore when i try to teleport out of city i get stuck i tried yesterday too and it had the same effect
That's where levelling becomes terribly annoying...
Old 08/17/2011, 00:51   #1325

yea.big time grind session when you hit 18. -_-
Old 08/17/2011, 01:59   #1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0 View Post
yea.big time grind session when you hit 18. -_-
Actually 17. The board quests for the spiders that come before the master quest are enough to bring the player to 18 (so he can take the master as soon as he's finished the others), so you can start grinding at 17, do it until 22 in DTMI (4-5 hours if everything is done efficiently) and then move to manti to do 22-24 (shouldn't take more than one hour).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 07:41   #1327

Where do I level? I'm a level 24 swordsman and i'm really confused haha.
Old 08/17/2011, 10:33   #1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post

The first Dragon Nest server ever is here. The server uses older files without the new skill system and no heraldry or circus. The server is Japanese hosted with majority of players being Chinese.

I do not own this server or am a GM here. I am a player sharing the information with you all. I first found out about it/posted guide in Server Help section.

*Some times server bugs up and you either can't leave town or log onto new characters. Admin fixes it often. Shouldn't be too much of a reoccuring issue.*

Here is a guide with info on how to connect including English patch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to . Start downloading DNLauncher and dragonnest.rar aka 'Download'.

2. Register at .

3. Extract dragonnest.rar into a folder - wherever you'd like.

4. Move the DNLauncher.exe you downloaded into your Dragon Nest folder and replace over the old.

5. Use DNLauncher.exe to start client up. Client will start instantly and load up.

English Patch:

Use the latest v. 1.67 Chinese Translation Patch for the server.

English Patch Download:

Instructions:

1. Open the rar file after finishing downloading it.

2. Extract the folder inside to wherever you'd like. I recommend your Dragon Nest folder.

3. Open the folder you just extracted and copy/paste all of the pak files into your Dragon Nest main folder.

You now have fully translated your client.

*PATCH BUGS:*

More quests show up than possible. If you try to do them then it will just close out of NPC chat.

Some quests can't be turned in until you take the English patch out.

Some stuff isn't translated yet, and most of it doesn't make a ton of sense. - This is fine, and may be fixed later on.

Some NPC actions such as trading with Blacksmith don't work with patch on.

*SERVER BUGS/ISSUES:*

Fatigue is used. I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is meant to happen. The site says no Fatigue is used though.

PVP is at LV 20+ instead of 10+.

Server is older version as I just mentioned, so the old skill system and others aren't in yet.

Server commands popping up some times as you do things such as ObjID and what not.

Few missing strings which isn't English patches fault, but the main admin because he forgot to put in some strings. They show up as M:######.

No NPC Liking System.

Rates:

EXP: 10X
Drop: 10X?
Fatigue System: 700 Daily and 1000 Weekly Fatigue
Fatigue Reset Time: 11:00 AM (GMT-7)
Lives per Day: 5
VIP?: No VIP!
LV 15 Costume Set: Permanent! - (That's right. The normally 7 or 30 day costume you get from Irene after changing Class is permanent here. ^^)
Level Cap: 100!! You can progress past 40 and reach cap of 100!

I get money very easily and the Job Change quest got me from 50% into 15 to 50% into 17. (45,000 EXP and 5 Gold)

Enjoy!~ Until Redemption DN is up.

English Guild: Resistance ran by 頭に置 which is myself. Copy/paste my name if you want to chat.

*NOTE: English patch is tad buggy. Some quests can't be finished with English patch on so you will need to take it off to turn in and put it back on. The same goes for acquiring some quests.

English patch translates everything. If any of you are familiar with the English patch then you would know majority of translations are machine made.

Other bugs with English patch include:

Not being able to craft/trade/repair/upgrade with Blacksmiths - Major*

More quests show up than should show. Some quests that aren't there will show as well.

Enjoy!

There is no link back.. It's not my private server.. Don't lock it though.. It's a foreign server and being shared so the community can grow. Please don't jeopardize that.
All of the links are dead. Please fix them.

Yes, I quoted all of it because ALL of it is dead.
Old 08/17/2011, 10:59   #1329

Just go to there is a "Sing up" button for the registration..u'll find the client link in the news post..something with dragon valley or something like that..finished

edit: but i cant help with the eng patch
Old 08/17/2011, 12:32   #1330

seriously is dragon nest VN down forever its like i cant go out of town for like 2days streak
Old 08/17/2011, 12:51   #1331

nah..if he would shutdown the server u wouldnt even could login..but it sucks that we dont know whats going on..they surely have a thread/forum somewhere..but to find/read it is the problem
Old 08/17/2011, 21:28   #1332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptionz View Post
Where do I level? I'm a level 24 swordsman and i'm really confused haha.
24 is the cap lvl for US dragon nest. I think for SEA its 32,or 34.something like that...good luck if you're on sea,lol. 24 is gonna be tons of grinding.
Old 08/18/2011, 02:18   #1333

SEA version cap is 24, and it is well behind NA version. NA is getting PVP Friday Morning, and on August 31 NA is getting Full Launch with 32 cap and Saint's Haven.

SEA doesn't even have Minotaur's Nest yet, so expect a long time before full launch. Update goes Minotaur Nest, PVP, 32 Cap/Saint's Haven.
Old 08/18/2011, 18:21   #1334

Ah okay. When's the official launch of NA?
Old 08/18/2011, 20:55   #1335

Almost Won the Lotto FTW!!!
Closed Thread