Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 7
nope guys you dont get the big picture what he needs is to find somebody whit a server that can hold more then 100 ppl or just stop to be greedy and upload the files ofcorse what i am asking is extremly stupid and he will never invest in a server nor give away the files



Diablo44555 is offline  
Old   #1127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
He just wants money period another scumbag loafing around he doesn't even have a hack shield tool that ******* -_-


xe105exia is offline  
Old   #1128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo44555 View Post
nope guys you dont get the big picture what he needs is to find somebody whit a server that can hold more then 100 ppl or just stop to be greedy and upload the files ofcorse what i am asking is extremly stupid and he will never invest in a server nor give away the files
Never say never, but it's true that with the SEA version out I don't think he will have many players on his "server", so it probably won't be worth upgrading to a real server.
I think he's probably just waiting for the SEA beta, so most of the non-japanese players will move on and he won't need to upgrade the server for the few players remaining.
elevul is offline  
Old   #1129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
lol. so the server is still down? who did invest in this guys server anyways? i feel sorry for them already.


PokpokDNVN is offline  
Old   #1130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokpokDNVN View Post
lol. so the server is still down? who did invest in this guys server anyways? i feel sorry for them already.
Chinese or Japs, probably. They will keep playing there, probably.
elevul is offline  
Old   #1131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
basically if he wants to shut this game down like no one ever can log into it, he can easily do it.. but why not? i guess he's having prblems or got a solution to this game bug esp. the loading screens.. well i hope he got
bosstikz is offline  
Old   #1132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Sorry but i don't think *** will play sea version cos i think sea is in english :P so those who are only fluent in english will be able to play, but ofcourse we can't deny the possibility that these Sea server might have language options...
xe105exia is offline  
Old   #1133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xe105exia View Post
Sorry but i don't think *** will play sea version cos i think sea is in english :P so those who are only fluent in english will be able to play, but ofcourse we can't deny the possibility that these Sea server might have language options...
Japs have their own version, that's why we have *** language packs.
And chinese have their own version too.
The reason they are playing on this private server is because of the exp bonus, probably, so they will keep playing there even when the SEA version will be out.
elevul is offline  
Old   #1134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
i think they only play this server to do trials on what builds they plan to make. exp boost helps out a lot.
PokpokDNVN is offline  
Old   #1135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokpokDNVN View Post
i think they only play this server to do trials on what builds they plan to make. exp boost helps out a lot.
Not that useful for that, I think, being that the server uses the old skill system, not the new one.
elevul is offline  
Old   #1136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
oh well. server sucks anyways.
PokpokDNVN is offline  
Old   #1137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 2
Spell dn server shutdown for better lol -_- it sucks so bad now
xe105exia is offline  
Old   #1138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 3
1 whole day of server down. im just glad i didnt donate on anything with this private server. XD
PokpokDNVN is offline  
Old   #1139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 76
Hmm.. I wanted to download the client, but where can i do that? No link
Any if the server is bad and only laggs and dc's, i dont want to begin
But maybe, the link wouldn't be bad
gokay22 is offline  
Old   #1140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokay22 View Post
Hmm.. I wanted to download the client, but where can i do that? No link
Any if the server is bad and only laggs and dc's, i dont want to begin
But maybe, the link wouldn't be bad


elevul is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Dragon Nest
Ich stelle jetzt ma auch ein Game vor..... Dragon Nest Ist ein Game von Nexon Der gameplay vom dragon nest ist einfach gail.... grafik najaa........
18 Replies - User Submitted News
DRAGON NEST TRANSLATION
does any one can translate KR or CN in to the game? like what did in CABAL CN before. i hope some one does..:D
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
KSSN for Dragon Nest
Im looking for KSSN which start with 77 and less (like 770925-1234567) I realy need help to find a working KSSN or list of NEW KSSN. Thanks.
1 Replies - Foreign Games
kAUFE Dragon nest account
Gebe eine 10 euro psc für einen nigelnagel neuen Dragon nest account auf korea :mofo:
0 Replies - Trading
WTT Dragon Nest KR for Hangame!!!!
Tradeing account DN KR for Hangame KR Account email or msn [email protected] plz
0 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.