Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest

Closed Thread

Old   #946

elite*gold: 0
will i be able to get the certificate in snow frost trail dungeon
even if i use the patch or should i remove it ?

Old   #947

this is madness.. cant understand if i removed the english patch! wew..

Old   #948

LMAO omg, look how fast the posting went RETARDEDLY high just because the server is up, anyways good to know, im downloadnig the stuff again. Good luck to y'all, i cant play nexon's server cuz...it fracking lags like hell. I dc just trying to go into a channel.

Anyways thanks for the new uploads.

By the way can we equip earings/rings now?
Old   #949

It seems that the black screen problem has been fixed, but I keep having a ridiculous amount of lag, especially when finishing a dungeon.

Old   #950

This is ******* dumb killing a manticore with my lvl 18 sorc is almost impossible w/o party is this game made to be this retarded :P

Btw how do you increase the ressurection limit the blue heart mines zero already :P
Old   #951

Quote:
Originally Posted by xe105exia View Post
This is ******* dumb killing a manticore with my lvl 18 sorc is almost impossible w/o party is this game made to be this retarded :P

Btw how do you increase the ressurection limit the blue heart mines zero already :P
Why would you do manticore which has suggested level of 22 with a lvl18 sorc? Especially since we don't have good equip here (in the sea I always had at least +8 equip, here I'm +0 because the player is forced to use agates to enchance).
Old   #952

Ahmm cos ima newbie :3

Seriously I dunno anything about this game Im like a sea turtle in the streets of LA
Old   #953

Quote:
Ahmm cos ima newbie :3

Seriously I dunno anything about this game Im like a sea turtle in the streets of LA
Then I suggest you to start slowly with a normal server, because the fast EXP, while being amazing for people like me who know the game, it's a bad thing for starters, because it doesn't let you understand your limits and how to actually play, bieng that you're overpowered at the beginning.
And keep in mind that Manticore Master is a 4*lvl22 with +8 equip dungeon, not a thing you can do alone at lvl18 with lvl5 unenchanced equip.
Old   #954

Ill put that in mind any guild out there for pvpers?
Old   #955

OMG.. cannot enter the village then i logged out , i logged in / select char / enter = NO CHANNEL !!! ****** >.<
Old   #956

do u know how to f*cking buy weapons at blacksmith? my weapon is for training and it wont open when i click the store of blacksmith
Old   #957

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn10200 View Post
do u know how to f*cking buy weapons at blacksmith? my weapon is for training and it wont open when i click the store of blacksmith
Remove DNPSERVnpctext.pak from the game folder.
Old   #958

Guys, how do i register? when i try to register it keeps saying "I know oyu, boy"

Edit:nvm
Old   #959

So anyone know is the ressurection heart thing gonna recover after one day i spent em all died 3 times already :P
Old   #960

An information some of you may find interesting: doing every cleric quest in mana ridge (main and side) gets the character only to level 19, even with the 50x exp.

Quote:
So anyone know is the ressurection heart thing gonna recover after one day i spent em all died 3 times already :P
Yes, they are reset every 24 hours.

Closed Thread