Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest

Closed Thread

Old   #781

elite*gold: 0
guys i downloaded that rar bat the files dont give me a launcher for it how can i start the game teach me!! plzz

ok now i got it but i got an error in the login screen i cant read it wat is that guys? teach me plz

Old   #782

I have downloaded the rar , and extracted DNLauncher.exe to it , i launch the game it gives me the Nexon Sign , and the EyeDentity , and then its giving me white screen and Not Responding , anyone help ?

Old   #783

guys i login now is that really 1-5 then 5-9 ?

where can i get translator? plz help me translator?
Old   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenice View Post
guys i login now is that really 1-5 then 5-9 ?

where can i get translator? plz help me translator?
There are some out there. Not really effective to be honest I think. I'm currently working on fusing the resources of the NA client with the one here (as they share the same story and everything). If i'm successful i'll share it.

Old   #785

if u look on the first page theres an english patch there i tried it but i cant seem to do quests and cant trade with a blacksmith just like the OP posted there
Old   #786

i got a translator but when its patching and it says creating back up IT STOP and not responding give me a link for a translator working plz
Old   #787

error in char selection, why? someone can help me?
Old   #788

No point in dling English patch since if you are playing NA obt you already know what to do etc etc.
Old   #789

Found 1 major bug and two big ones:
1. Secret Melody main quest loops. You are told to go to speak to Scout Ranger Fugus, but when you talk to him he tells you to go to talk to the guild master. When you go to the guild master he tells you to get back to Fugus. It seems a trigger is missing in the Fugus' part of the quest. This is a HUGE bug, because it doesn't permit the warrior to continue the main quest.
2. Cannot join arena channel, and thus not able to continue the "Colosseum Victory Records" quest.
3. Cannot get some quests in Cadillac Village, even if I didn't do them yet and they have a lower level requiement than the one I am at.

Plus, there is something wrong with the drop rate: I am not able to get any of the veteran mercenary stuff from the dungeons, while I was able to find them in the SEA version.
And there is something that shouldn't be there: white and green (D and C tier) items require agate fragments to be enchanced, something that wasn't in the SEA beta, and it shouldn't be in a private server either.
Old   #790

hey why i cant login my id ??? i already register many time .. in the end process register it said " I know your boy " .. Is it im complete registering already guys ??? help2 T.T
Old   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by pemot View Post
hey why i cant login my id ??? i already register many time .. in the end process register it said " I know your boy " .. Is it im complete registering already guys ??? help2 T.T
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...l#post12120453
Old   #792

guys.. the english patch try to find at dn.mmosite.com , got plenty of it. find the vietnam patch. i using it right now and it all english.
Old   #793

I finally understood why the EXP bonus seems so low: because it is.
The guy put a 5x EXP bonus, instead of a 50x as he wrote on the webpage:

16610/3322=5...

Also, fatigue is not unlimited: the user has 1000 weekly ftg + 800 daily ftg, if I'm not wrong. Plus, I didn't see the money bonus.

And, last but not least, auction house doesn't work properly.
Old   #794

elevul.. IGN please.. friend elitpvp need to build in there..
Old   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by exforce View Post
elevul.. IGN please.. friend elitpvp need to build in there..
The IGN is in the screenshot...

Closed Thread