Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dragon Nest Private Server! - VN Dragon Nest

Closed Thread

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
Dont bullshit..."Unable to connect to login Server"

Old   #452

******* bug! according to other forum, dragonnest VN make a huge role back from lvl 100 they own to 47! 5000gold down to 400 gold! and some players are able to login, i you register from june 21st you can login but if not you cant! fck

ow edit i was wrong.. read this

"If your account was made after the 21 of june or so then your probably not going to be able to play, as you can see the server itself went back to test 2 instead of 3. So I am guessing he rolled the server back All the way to last month before he had that like week of downtime on the server. So for those of you that made an account after it came back up then your account is non-existent. "

Old   #453

waaaa.... thats not right.... fck.... hope that they hae a back up for our account... if not.... dmn...
Old   #454

thats true bro. its come from other forum.

Old   #455

ive got this from other forums.... as as ngit01 says.....................
(If your account was made after the 21 of june or so then your probably not going to be able to play, as you can see the server itself went back to test 2 instead of 3. So I am guessing he rolled the server back All the way to last month before he had that like week of downtime on the server. So for those of you that made an account after it came back up then your account is non-existent.) hope that they also fix the forums so that the admins may know all of the issues that we may encounter while playing....
Old   #456

so you believe me now..
Old   #457

yez brother.... hmmm... anywayz... all we have to do for now is to wait for them to open the registration then create an account again /sob
Old   #458

haha yeah for sure. maybe i dont play 2 weeks from now. its bettier to wait the server in a good condition, rather playing with a lots of bugs.
Old   #459

arrrghhhhh >.< at last, good news from ***. lmao. so,.. now just the registration matter to be fixed at their website DX. cant wait to play maannnn.
thx for the infos anyway.
Old   #460

any news?

who can give me dragonnest SEA CBTey k pls. I just want t play the dragonnest SEA.
Old   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngit01 View Post
any news?

who can give me dragonnest SEA CBTey k pls. I just want t play the dragonnest SEA.
You can play the chinese version with an english patch. It'd be hard to talk to other players but you could still play.
Old   #462

yeah maybe ill go to dragonnest CN. but i want dragonnest vn fast lv. but until the vn not fix i will nt play, i will play CN or SEA for a moment.
Old   #463

i got my dragon nest SEA key from this site 2 days ago
Thanks
1 User
Old   #464

Wow, that really worked. I remember buying a FFXIV code from that site a few months ago and they were legit with that as they were with the DragonNestSEA CBT key. No gimmicks, no credit card number asked for or anything. Just gotta make an account, but I already had one. :]
Old   #465

give me 1 key pls .. T_T

Closed Thread