Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LGN-JD Private Server [New!!] - Jade Dynasty

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
yes .. looks doesn't matter actually but this server have some bad points which dev over looked..
1. Am already crossing Lvl 100 but can't do Tier3 quest couse the Greedy part cost you gold that can be hard to earn .. still grinding for gold

2. Sigil exchange need some basic amount of lower level sigils to get higher sigils.. still have no clue where sigil drops

3. Can't get help from forum.. think forum need English section for some of us

Tier2 +0 item is not very helping farming gold you know but I have high hope for this server..

good luck

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
yes .. looks doesn't matter actually but this server have some bad points which dev over looked..
1. Am already crossing Lvl 100 but can't do Tier3 quest couse the Greedy part cost you gold that can be hard to earn .. still grinding for gold

2. Sigil exchange need some basic amount of lower level sigils to get higher sigils.. still have no clue where sigil drops

3. Can't get help from forum.. think forum need English section for some of us

Tier2 +0 item is not very helping farming gold you know but I have high hope for this server..

good luck
yes bro.. this is hard.. because this medium rate server not high rate or xtreme rate.. but i like playing on low rate server or medium server then playing on xtreme server or high rate server.. becuase no challenge for high rate or xtreme server.. if you need something.. you can PM admin from their forums, i always PM him if i have some question.. there 3 bosses update on version 5, the first bosses on shura, you can kill with npc equipment to get honor gem for honor equipment, after you get full honor equipment, you can bossing with second bosses, drop material deity weapons, armors and sigils, after you get deity weapons from taisung the tao, and you get +15 for all equipment, you can bossing the third bosses.

Regards..
ChoGath, Modo Tier 5, 142 Ascended

note : please don't tell him i post LGN thread in here.. because their rules forbid to promote their server to any forums.. thank you..

Old   #18

they are release client today
Old   #19

how did you manage to do tier 3 quest... still don't have enough gold for tanis ka, so can't take greedy part of t3 quest

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
how did you manage to do tier 3 quest... still don't have enough gold for tanis ka, so can't take greedy part of t3 quest
lol.. i have 3200 G now full hunting.. I will be online shortly, you can PM me >>> ChoGath
Old   #21

Thumbs up

server is good