Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New rift private server coming

Discussion on New rift private server coming within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink New rift private server coming

Hey i just wanted to help spread word that a new rift private server is coming downfall is that i heard they dont have money but here is the site just incase it comes.

(this isnt a scam any other site is)

And i may have posted this in the wrong forum sorry. dont know where to.
Old 03/25/2011, 00:11   #2

Do not donate if you are required to donate okay guys, until the server is out? Anything requires you to favor them before the server is out do not do it.
Old 03/25/2011, 22:00   #3

MY friend is making a rift emulation ; he reached character creation screen
Build in C#
We're looking for developers who can code C# + know sql !
Old 03/26/2011, 01:25   #4

*gerbes

Nice does your friend have a site yet?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rift private server
07/29/2011 - Rift - 52 Replies
hat schon jemand ne genau info wo es ein rift private server geben wird? bzw wie lange so etwas dauert bis einer on ist? mfg
New Private Server Coming up!
07/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 38 Replies
Guys, my new community is making a silkroad server. We have all files paid for, just creating the database and connecting it to the client. The server will be hosted in the UK, this is where the community is based, everyone is welcome to join, we are not sure what the rates are going to be or anything yet more infomation is to come. We are not faking like IcySro, even though i was supposed to be a on IcySro i didnt know it was actually fake. Our temp website is, SilkroadAlliance sign up...
NEW PRIVATE SERVER COMING WE NEED YOUR HELP READ
01/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
HEY everybody listen up i need your help the owner of this site *Edit by a1blaster, Site is trojan downloader* is making a server but he wants that people post at his forum thats why i need your help if you come on the site you must register to see all the topics so please come!! thx:)