Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Loong online private server

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Cain i gotta agree with some of the posts here obviously hosting costs aren't free and thats an understable point however i believe that other option should be available because lets face facts... invest on a private server is not a very wise move now you can take my post on any way you want but it is true i have seen it happen lots of times peoples paying for things on private server and then next thing you know is that the server is gone is a risk that not many of us are willing to take besides if we gonna buy why not buy on official then? <- this is the way of thinking of most peoples, now don't get me wrong i am not complaining about your server or anything but is just a matter of fact so far i am having an okay time with it but imho if other servers come and they offer different options then chances are that peoples will move there (power of item mall it never fails) well... i already said what i wanted i just hope that your guys can find a way to host the server and at the same time allow us to enjoy item mall that would be ideal, as for the rates guys cain is right on that one they are quite good i see no need of change

Old   #47

We actually give out free mall coins as well during events and also working on a referal system that will grant the person that is refered some ingots as well (will take a little while to make a 100% working system for that) so have alittle patience with it. The server is new and alot of things on the webside isnt fully implemented yet at the moment we only added registration and password changing system. But in the future it will be alot more functions in the web interface for the games we host. And also more ways to earn free mall coins

Old   #48

bugggy server
Old   #49

if it is so buggy then its funny that there are guilds in the game that have 30+ members in them and all of them are saying that there are quite few bugs?
You even been on the server?
And instead of just saying its a buggy server then specify whats wrong.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
bugggy server
What a mindless answer lmao the point of the thread is too tell people about the server most people playing seem to have no complaints about the server only a handful of whiners are giving negative comments, there was never any claim it was 100% bug free, translation and bug removing takes time and considering this is the only private server running I think they done a good job when no one else has got this far. You say it is buggy? how so please explain what is buggy? If you got nothing useful to say stop talking. The offical is not 100% bug free either by the way.
Old   #51

i am with you graemek so far the only bug i have came across is the unlearn armour making wich is already reported and is not that big of a deal since is already being worked at, and free ingots? the only free ingots i got were thoses 800 was really nice by the way :3 imho a referal system ain't that nice... is your choice though but vote system proved to be effective so why not use it? just a friendly suggerence
Old   #52

Well i had a vote for reward system but something is wrong in my php coding so it doesnt delete the check table (posts) after 12 hours as i want it to. So until i remade my checking and made sure proxies are properly blocked out that system will be down. Referal system is good to have as a supplement to the voting system so people got several options to gain free mall coins.

And it is good that people are fast on reporting bugs in game so we can correct them.
Another thing we are working on is tweaking the GFX engine to support a better mode for graphics. It is under testing at the moment but a new client with better graphics should be possible to download within a day or two.

And just as a reminder:
We cant use name Loong Online or anything Loong like on our website since we keep getting reported.
So we use name Chaos Server for the Loong server. And links say Chaos Server also.
Just so people get that it is Loong just a different name to keep us not getting reported by lameass people that doesnt like private servers being up and running.
Old   #53

i find at retail i level faster then here because in retail i can do mentor quest + trade quest you should too increase the quest exp that you dont need to farm so much.
Old   #54

lol 100% free bugs xD fail and what its the skill range ?? this its bugged =)
Old   #55

and again another useless post from you anamapiro12 thx for again not explaining anything.
must be hard to explain with a bit of detail what exactly IS bugged atm.
all i see is someone talking ****. so i dare you to make a detailed explanation of what exactly IS bugged and if you do we could you know actually try to fix it if it is a bug instead of listening to bull like "its buggy" just lol.
Old   #56

I dont think he knows what his saying. Either he is a complete idiot or hes one of those that failed making their own private servers and then have to talk **** about one that is working.
Old   #57

Drop rate Should Be x6 its awesome xD
Old   #58

Droprate will be increased to 5x and new items will be put into game.
Old   #59

in a few days we will also start hosting gm run events in wich it will be possible for the players to obtain ingots so stay tuned ^^
Old   #60

We are soon going to update to newer version. Will put our server to same version as chinese. 3.1.2.0