Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Loong online private server

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
nobody is forcing you to play at our server if you dont like how we handle things you can always stay at gamigo's server.
but you have to understand that since we're the 1st english private server and no offence hosting one costs money we do have to get our funding from somewhere.
and well you can always go for lvl90 at gamigo or you can join us and get lvl150

Old   #32

So only diff is rates and 150 cap? Is it grind based or you managed to change the quest exp 5x?

Old   #33

elite*gold: 20
who like 10% exp rate and who like 5% exp rate??
btw can i know how many ppl online per/day?
sorry for bad english..:-)
Old   #34

xcmelad agree =)

Old   #35

Seen any other private Loong servers around?
The rates of 5x exp and 3x drops is to make sure you actually dont level to fast and so that the economy in game isnt ruined. 10x exp and quests becomes pretty useless and people wont do them and game turns into a grinding game where all people got max level in a day or 2 and have more money on all their chars than they will ever spend. Is that a fun game to you?
Dont you think we had people on the server before it went fully open to test rates and drops?
and last question. You think server hosts are free?

Here is a good thing to keep in mind. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything. It prevents forums like this to be spammed with mindless text from people that didnt do the above thing (thinking).
Old   #36

they will soon see the other go to a new pserver if someone comes with high rates because it is much more fun As with the atlantica online pserver far too low and since few gamble clean and complain xD
Old   #37

edit cain --> cain fail!!
Old   #38

edit what? who failed? more mindless typing? so many questions
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain142 View Post
Seen any other private Loong servers around?
The rates of 5x exp and 3x drops is to make sure you actually dont level to fast and so that the economy in game isnt ruined. 10x exp and quests becomes pretty useless and people wont do them and game turns into a grinding game where all people got max level in a day or 2 and have more money on all their chars than they will ever spend. Is that a fun game to you?
Dont you think we had people on the server before it went fully open to test rates and drops?
and last question. You think server hosts are free?

Here is a good thing to keep in mind. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything. It prevents forums like this to be spammed with mindless text from people that didnt do the above thing (thinking).
Mindless text? I don't want to turn this into a flame war, but you maybe miss the point of pserv. Mostly they're meant to have fun, your server is too similar to retail so I'd rather spend my time on retail , not just me , but many more. And like said above , if in the future there's pserv released with higher rates and actually with more possibilities, I'm sure that's where people will actually go to. Peace.
Old   #40

if you say so.
Old   #41

asking that a mod closes my thread cos from here on i only see it end in a flame war wich imo is really lame this was an advertisement thread not a thread where all ppl that disagree with the exp/drop rates could come and nag. ill say it once again if you dont like our rates/way of working nobody is forcing you to join us.
Old   #42

This is not becoming a flame war and requesting this thread to stay open.
Old   #43

so you cant even respect that me the original poster asks for it to be closed? seriously.....
Old   #44

Dude there are people who have questions about this server, since your site lacks information and your forum is dead.
Old   #45

Got questions about the server feel free to use the game forum or the website shoutbox.