Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sellling or buying (your) game account for money without being scam

Discussion on Sellling or buying (your) game account for money without being scam within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

View Poll Results: Do you like the idea of selling/buying a game account without scam?
Yes for sure 5 83.33%
Im gonna think about it 0 0%
No 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Sellling or buying (your) game account for money without being scam

Hi everyone

Well did u think ever about quitting a game when u spended alot of money on a game or u just whanna play another game?
Well if u whanna quit a game and u spend alot of money on a game and u whanna sell your game account with a 100% insurance that u wont get scammed,so getting a part of your money back that u spend on a game.
Or u just sold or quited a game and u whanna play another one and buy a game account with good gears so u dont have te spend for 10000 dollar on a account instead u can buy one for 5000 dollar (example) so you get a reall nice account for less money. Doesnt that sound nice?

I would be thankfull if u would fill out the poll to let me know how interested u are in this!

Thank you,
Old 03/04/2010, 15:48   #2

Received Thanks: 3,355
What's the point of this poll ? Didn't you see how The Black Market is filled with trades ?

And if you write '' without scam '', how can you assure our members will not get scammed ?

Sorry if I understand it wrong.
Old 03/09/2010, 11:40   #3

Hey trane

well me and and 2 other partners whanna start a website for trading and selling account in a safe way ad i think blackmarket isnt 100% efficient
and our site will give you a fully ensurance for buying account's or trading.
Our intentions are to give services by payment because u get a fully trusted service
we are launching the web by correctly laws.this is what i have for the moment i need to work it out more to tell u about it

see ya and il read ur respons soon enough
Old 03/09/2010, 17:51   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
Well, but do you know advertising sites with content similar to elitepvpers is forbidden ?
Old 03/09/2010, 17:58   #5

elite*gold: 20
Unless you get hire an assassin to put a gun to the other side's head and pay him to kill the guy if he scams you or something, you will never achieve 100% safety.

Though I vote yes, because if you would get 100% safety (in your dreams), I would sure like that idea.