Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PokéAI A PokeMMO Bot

Discussion on PokéAI A PokeMMO Bot within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/05/2016, 06:34   #91

elite*gold: 0
Does your login screen look like mine?

(In Settings) Theme TitleBar Color: 255(red), 229(green), 179(blue)
Old 01/05/2016, 11:33   #92

i always thought you had to do the login manually
Old 01/06/2016, 01:42   #93

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
Does your login screen look like mine?

(In Settings) Theme TitleBar Color: 255(red), 229(green), 179(blue)
Yes
Old 01/06/2016, 02:02   #94

btw, the bot is being detected instantly by the staff...

i was botting for 3 minutes on a remote location that you can access only once while doing a quest, and they banned me

you should work on an option that dc's you or stops the bot when the GM teleports you

i know you have it when you change your map location, but the GM just teleports you 2 lines away and watches you
Old 01/06/2016, 21:32   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr4z3n View Post

i was botting for 3 minutes on a remote location that you can access only once while doing a quest, and they banned me

you should work on an option that dc's you or stops the bot when the GM teleports you

i know you have it when you change your map location, but the GM just teleports you 2 lines away and watches you
At the moment I have no way of detecting a teleportation. I might be able to do something though.

The GMs and mods for the game must be watching the post for my bot. Hi PokeMMO GMS! Just know I will continue to work on and improve the bot and make it much more efficient for the users and more difficult for you guys to catch us

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr4z3n View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukla View Post
Yes
Send me your Info.log file (it's in the Data\Logs folder). Maybe it's getting stuck somewhere.
Old 01/12/2016, 14:09   #96

Trojan detected into file : Trojan/JboxGeneric.caj / PE:Trojan.Win32.Injector.fw!1075357566 / WS.Reputation.1

Your Virus is not FUD anymore mate

Trojan detected into file : Trojan/JboxGeneric.caj / PE:Trojan.Win32.Injector.fw!1075357566 / WS.Reputation.1

Your Virus is not FUD anymore mate
Old 01/12/2016, 20:07   #97

Uhm, okay? It's written in autoit so there's going to be a few Trojan virus popups.

Just a note, all versions of the bot are also posted on **** where you have to get two virus scans and have a mod approve it, all of the versions I've posted here and there have been approved.
Old 01/28/2016, 15:53   #98

Tons of bug, don't works. By the way good work !
Old 01/30/2016, 15:28   #99

It walks and walks...doesn't know when it's in a fight :/
Old 02/04/2016, 07:02   #100

I dont know if there was an update or waht but when i click on start botting my charatcer walks one step and thats it even though i set it to walk 4 steps, the PokeAI says battle started but no battle animation on my screen happened and my pokemon are not gaining any xp.
Old 02/04/2016, 19:18   #101

Well I hate to say it but I'm abandoning this project. I got bored of playing the game and then there's not much point in making a bot for a game I don't like/play lol. I'm gonna go ahead and release the source code (under a new post) for people to download. Maybe someone out there with a bit of AutoIt knowledge, or some programming experience, can decrypt my mess of code and continue the bot.

It's too bad I never finished but it was fun.
Old 02/04/2016, 20:45   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
Well I hate to say it but I'm abandoning this project. I got bored of playing the game and then there's not much point in making a bot for a game I don't like/play lol. I'm gonna go ahead and release the source code (under a new post) for people to download. Maybe someone out there with a bit of AutoIt knowledge, or some programming experience, can decrypt my mess of code and continue the bot.

It's too bad I never finished but it was fun.
Thank you anyway for all your hard work ^^
Old 07/17/2016, 19:05   #103

My char is just walking... the bot isnt fighting my enemies... please help me
Old 07/18/2016, 12:18   #104

Haha he get your Acccount Code with the trojan hahaha
Old 06/27/2017, 06:50   #105

i have an error

the botsayy that a erro with magenta?
Closed Thread