Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pokemmo lvl 100 6v6 comp team

Discussion on pokemmo lvl 100 6v6 comp team within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pokemmo lvl 100 6v6 comp team

pokemon and stats
(all pokemon have stats maxed for competitive. you may look at them in game before purchasing)

Gengar: lvl 100
hasty
gigadrain, psychic, hypnosis, dream eater

Dragonite: lvl 100
lonely
icebeam, flamethrower, aerial ace, brickbreak

Scizor: lvl 100
jolly
wing attack, steel wing, fury cutter, sword dance

Kabutops: lvl 100
relaxed
surf, aerial ace, brick break, ancient power

Vaporeon: lvl 100
modest
toxic, rest, surf, bite

Charizard: lvl 100
gentle
slash, fly, strength, fire spin

The charizard needs better moves but i just havent had the time to mess with that. All of their IVs are at least near perfect and their EVs are all perfect.

Selling really cheap.
Old 04/25/2014, 11:26   #2

How much for:
Scizor
Dragonite
Vaporeon ?
Old 04/26/2014, 10:32   #3

no lvl 100erino

Similar Threads Similar Threads
First PokeMMO Bot released! [Offical PokeMMO Bot seller, TRUSTED]
05/27/2013 - Pokemon - 4 Replies
AiO Shiny Bot By Dander - PokeMMO - - YouTube My site: Pokebot.info My thread (Over 70+ vouches): http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/2176913- custom-sale-pokemmo-custom-bots-exp-leveling-bot-s hiny-catcher-custom-sale.html
[B] Pokemmo shinies/Eggs/Comp. Pokemon [S] Paypal
02/06/2013 - Pokemon Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i know im new and everything but recently my pokemmo account got banned and im in dire needs of some eggs shinys or good competitive pokemon, im willing to pay via paypal and decent prices but not too much Thanks pm me or reply here please if interested
WTT FA Comp/Comp lvl 100 for metin2 account
09/20/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi the account is on the server jupiter on eu version! i want to trade my FA lvl 100 for a metin2 account. the account is comp/comp and has all good skills on the required lvl :P upgrade skills: vita lvl 8 damage absorb lvl 1
how can i run more d2's on 1 comp?
08/31/2006 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><spa n style='font-family:Times'>i need to know how i can run more d2's on 1 comp just a way with dowloading or chansing something in the game ty Gijs</span></span></span>
Need.help.with.my.comp
09/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 56 Replies
lol.first.of.all.sorry.for.using.dots.as.spaces.bu t.im.on.a.really.crappy.computer.here.and.space.ba r.is.just.btoken.>.< now.to.get.to.the.point I.was.playing.on.my.comp.as.usual,no.disturbance, no.lag,and.just.done.virus.scan.so.no.viruses but.suddenly.my.computer.crashed.on.me...at.first .I.thought.it.was.a.normal.crash.that.happens.now. and.then.butwhen.i.went.to.turn.on.the.computer.it .did.nothing ...