Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer

Discussion on [FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/12/2012, 16:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
It doesnt work with Fishing in Cinnabar island :/
Old 12/12/2012, 18:07   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywolf View Post
It doesnt work with Fishing in Cinnabar island :/
Yeah, fishing is still a work in progress, sorry. You'll have to stick with surfing for now.

Quote:
It would be awesome too if you could be able to change the key settings for the bot so i dont have to change it all the time.

Edit:

It would be useful if you could make it easier to change the coordinates in the settings file so i can move the window to my second monitor for example.
I actually don't know how to make custom hotkeys yet. But I'm in the process of figuring out how to do it =D

Unfortunately multiple monitor support is fairly difficult, so I won't be able to work on that for the time being. But if you know a bit of programming, I can send you the source and you can edit the coordinates.
Old 12/12/2012, 19:48   #18

Awesome! Just read instructions I see it is. Trying this in pokemon tower for sp atk ev's and it won't move when I run it, is it incorrect key binding?
Old 12/12/2012, 20:35   #19

Shiny is still on my to do list, unfortunately. I'm expecting that I'll get that done in a week or two. =)

EDIT: Yes, most likely, I'm learning key binding stuff for AHK atm. Please use WASD for movement.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2012, 21:05   #20

Works great! For EV training the only issue is that I have to stand by to run and restart the bot every time a cubone appears. Looking forward to updates! thanks a ton. Haven't been to the site yet, is there a way to donate to you devs?
Old 12/12/2012, 21:19   #21

No, we don't take donations. If you want to donate, buy donator status from PokeMMO. They need it more than us. It's not like we're paying for servers or anything. We just made these bots for personal use and decided to release it to the public when we found out that people were being charged for bots like these. =)
Old 12/12/2012, 21:30   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosky View Post
No, we don't take donations. If you want to donate, buy donator status from PokeMMO. They need it more than us. It's not like we're paying for servers or anything. We just made these bots for personal use and decided to release it to the public when we found out that people were being charged for bots like these. =)
Well I already have donor status and I like to support people who are nice enough to provide things to the community for free, whether they do it for donations or not.
Old 12/12/2012, 21:35   #23

It's fine, don't worry =) But thanks!
Old 12/13/2012, 01:16   #24

Here are screenshots of 2 of my pokemon that i trained in a couple of hours:

Im so happy

Im looking forward to updates, so i can train HP EV without stress too
Old 12/13/2012, 01:20   #25

WOW! You've gotten so much farther than I have. Do you mind if I use your screenshots for testimonials? Nice work!

Version 1.05 is planned for release tomorrow. Includes bug fixes and it now supports up to 3 Pokemon you can choose to run away from. I've just got some documentation to do and I'll release it tomorrow.
Old 12/13/2012, 01:26   #26

Hm, idk I have A set to space bar B set to left shift and WASD configured but it's like it doesn't detect a battle for me. I get into battle and it just sits at the " A wild xxxx appears!" idk
Old 12/13/2012, 01:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosky View Post
WOW! You've gotten so much farther than I have. Do you mind if I use your screenshots for testimonials? Nice work!
Sure go ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagswag View Post
Hm, idk I have A set to space bar B set to left shift and WASD configured but it's like it doesn't detect a battle for me. I get into battle and it just sits at the " A wild xxxx appears!" idk
Make sure you dont move your PokeMMO window, after you startet the bot it moves itself and then you shouldnt touch it. Then it should work.
Old 12/13/2012, 01:50   #28

Yeah, Kranka's right. Don't move the MMO window, also make sure you keep that window active/ don't minimize it.

Yeah, don't move the window, and don't minimize it. Just let the bot run and work its magic =P
Old 12/13/2012, 03:40   #29

Awesome nice work. I got my Pikachu to 252 SP EV in pokemon tower. Finishing up my kadabra soon, stopped to grind out some pokedollars with my meowth. this is great.
Old 12/13/2012, 12:43   #30

Hello,

I binded it as instructed. I chose only attack slot 1, had pokemmo in window mode didn't move it started the pokebot and it only did wwwssswwwssswwwsss, has auto battle not been implemented yet? my character just goes up and down and when i run into a battle it continues up,down,up,down does not choose option to fight at all.

P.S Thank you for taking the time to give the community cool stuffs for free

Tags
bot, pokebot, pokemon