Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Pokémon in SWSH (Sword & Shield) - SquareShiny, Max IVs, Pokérus, etc

Discussion on Any Pokémon in SWSH (Sword & Shield) - SquareShiny, Max IVs, Pokérus, etc within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Any Pokémon in SWSH (Sword & Shield) - SquareShiny, Max IVs, Pokérus, etc

Hello everyone!

Do you want to be the very best like no one ever was? I'm here to help you!

Do you want to flex that Square Shiny? or want a reliable partner for a good raid battle with the best IVs and moveset? I can make it all happen for you.
All my Pokémon pass the legality checks and have come from the game (Pokémon Shield), no ban risk whatsoever.

If you already know what you want just send me a message on Discord (Grippen#0318) and we'll be trading shortly after

Before you ask for anything, make sure that the Pokémon you want is not shiny locked, you can check the list here:

Here are two examples:

Cheap and safe! Paypal F&F

For more infor just contact me on Discord

Tags
pokemon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Every pokemon you want - shiny, pokerus, IV/EV maxed.. Pokemon Sword / Shield
03/02/2021 - Pokemon Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I can get you any pokemon you want for Pokemon Sword / Shield. Just tell me which pokemon you want and tell me the specific stats. get something like this
[Buying] Genned Mons in Pokemon SWSH (B) Paypal
03/04/2020 - Pokemon Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich suche jemanden, der mir meine in pkhex erstellten Pokemon auf SWSH tauscht. Dafür zahle ich ganz simpel 1€ pro Mon. Außerdem suche ich wen der mir meine SID verraten kann, dafür würde ich 3€ zahlen. Alles weitere per PN _______________
WTS Lv. 104 Sword / Shield Nuker with NOVA Sword +9 & NOVA Shield +5
12/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Lv. 104 Sword/Shield Nuker with Nova items +5+6+8+9 on Server VENICE The Account is NOT email verified.. The Character has 4 Garment Nova Parts +5 +6 +8 Full Blue skills at 100 FF and has 130k SP left..
WTS Lv. 104 Sword / Shield Nuker with NOVA Sword +9 & NOVA Shield +5
12/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Lv. 104 Sword/Shield Nuker with Nova items +5+6+8+9 on Server VENICE The Account is NOT email verified.. skills at 98 FF and has 130k SP left.. the char has pet & devil spirit & skill ticket 7days left Nova Sword +9 very nice stats & Nova Shield +5 BR 21 FB 100%