Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Service per hour | Levelservice pro Stunde

Discussion on Leveling Service per hour | Levelservice pro Stunde within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Veteran

elite*gold: 2028
Received Thanks: 1,347
Leveling Service per hour | Levelservice pro Stunde

Pokemon
Gotta Catch 'Em All

- Level Service from Germany -[/CENTER]

Hello, everybody,

I'm offering an hourly level service here. This service is charged per hour and not per level.
The service is aimed at all team colours. I go hunting with an extra mobile phone including a Gotcha or a Pokeball. There are up to 150 Pokemons per hour and up to 80 Pokestops possible! In order to reach these peak values I have to drive to the next bigger city where one Pokestop is next to another. Regularly there are about 60 Pokemons and about 20 Pokestops per hour.

B]Advantages[/B]
- No use of a bots.
- Real kilometres. 3-5km/hour are possible.
- In case of problems always on site
- sorting and/or renaming of the Pokemons after their IV, stats or attacks

Included with every purchase
- Mystery Box: I will transfer a captured Pokemon to my switch to charge or generate the Wunderbox for you.
- You may keep all Pokemons if no separate agreement was made.
- Raids, if there are any in the booked time.

Prerequisites
- At least 100 poke balls.
- Enough free item and pokemon courts.
- Level 5 or higher.

Procedure for booking the service
You decided to get Pokemon from another region? Awesome! Now we come to decisive factors, so that it comes guaranteed to no Ban.

As soon as a trade is made, it will be determined where you live. In order to avoid complications, you have to indicate your place of residence. This tells me how long I have to suspend my account in order to be able to log in without danger.

Example from the city of Hamburg, Germany: With a flight and public transport I need about 2.5 hours from Hamburg. With a small waiting period I log in at the earliest after 4 hours, in order to minimize the danger.

As soon as the service is finished, I log out and delete all your data from my smartphone. Accordingly, you should keep to this waiting period in order not to attract attention the other way around.

To give you the choice between Gotcha and Pokeball, I offer here 2 packages.

(1) Gotcha package
I'll play with a second phone and connect it to a Gotcha. This one catches and rotates automatically.
(2) Pokeball package
The interaction takes place with a Pokeball, which is approved by Niantic.

B]Prices[/B]
Gotcha package:
5 € / hour
From 3rd hour 20% discount.

Pokeball package:
7,50 € / hour
From 3rd hour 20% discount

- Other individual arrangements possible -
Payment Methods:
PayPal Family&Friends
Bank transfer
e*gold (1:120)