Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mr. Mime ( Regional Restricted Pokemon - Europe ) Catching Service - 5€

Discussion on Mr. Mime ( Regional Restricted Pokemon - Europe ) Catching Service - 5€ within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mr. Mime ( Regional Restricted Pokemon - Europe ) Catching Service - 5€

No fancy banners, no colourful titles, no crazy gifs. I'm just a regular guy that lives in Europe ( Romania, Bucharest to be more precise ) and I just came up with this idea after getting a headache thinking how I could get my hands on any of the other regionals ( Tauros, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Heracross & Corsola ). I'll keep things simple : you contact me - you send me 5€ via PayPal - you give me the e-mail & password for your account - you don't log into the game until I let you know I caught Mr. Mime for you ( this prevents your account being soft banned ). I can guarantee it won't take longer than 24 hours ( a day ), in most cases probably just a few hours. Here's my Skype : hell.spawn.666 , well talk more there if you have any questions but I think this is pretty straight forward. Thanks !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mr Mime Collection.jpg (112.9 KB, 4 views)