Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AUTO] 1$ LVL 21+ Verified PTC Accounts, 90,000+ SDUST, PERFECT FOR LURES!

Discussion on [AUTO] 1$ LVL 21+ Verified PTC Accounts, 90,000+ SDUST, PERFECT FOR LURES! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AUTO] 1$ LVL 21+ Verified PTC Accounts, 90,000+ SDUST, PERFECT FOR LURES!

Hello!
Selling LVL 21 Accounts!

Fresh accounts leveled using killswitch method and safe human-like walking speed (NO SNIPE).
Every account has:
  • Pokemons around ~1k CP
  • ability to choose your own nickname and team
  • Lures, Lucky Eggs and items in general
  • ability to change email to your own, accounts are verified

FAQ

Q: Why buy accounts if they get banned anyway?
A: There's no 100% the account will be banned, i'm leveling them carefully as possible. Besides you can buy it just for 5 Lure modules and it will be worth the price.

Q: I can't log in, omfg scammer!!!
A: You can log in, check if l and I in the login/password aren't big "i" or small "L". It's one of most common problems since people don't check properly.

Due to the nature of this sale, refunds will be issued only to product that is not working upon buying. You can change the email yourself in the PTC site, i'm not taking responsibility for any future bans. Let's respect each other, you know what you're buying and you accept the eventual consequences.

Tags
cheap, lure module, pokemon account, pokemon go, trust