Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Go Accounts level 40. 85$ ea

Discussion on Pokemon Go Accounts level 40. 85$ ea within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon Go Accounts level 40. 85$ ea

Pokemon go Accounts level 40.
These accounts were not banned during the last ban wave and have not been online since then. Today I just logged in to make sure they still work.
This is also the reason why you cannot login within the first 4 hours that the accounts are bought to make sure it wont get banned.
Infos can be checked on the screenshots but here some general data:

2x Pokemon go lvl 40 accounts
Alot of 2500+ CP Pokemons
Almost all Pokemon caught already
3m Stardust

Both accounts are pretty much the same. Most screenshots which you see are from the female account. please let me know in your mail if you want the Male or Female account. (Names can still be changed.)

To Protect the accounts from being banned (Location change within a short time), these account information will be sent out
after 4 Hours that I received the BTC.
After you bought the account please send an email to .

And Yes, I know that I am ONLY offering BTC. This just has a security reason for myself to be sure that I wont be screwed by people who feel like they HAVE TO chargeback and get both, the account + their money.

Screenshots:

Payment:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30 15€ 16 USD High Pokedex and Pokemon
07/28/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys today I'll Start my Pokemon Go Level 30 Account Sellout. No Account has a Softban so far and is Logged out over 24h so that there will be no Softban at your First Login. Most Accounts are Teamless but you will see it All in the Screenshots and Info at the Account List. You will get all the Login Informations and Email Adress so that you can change it to yours. All Accounts have a High amount of Dust and Candys so you can choose yourself which Pokemon you Updrade I will edit this...
[Selling] Cheap Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30 20€ High Pokedex and Pokemon
07/28/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys today I'll Start my Pokemon Go Level 30 Account Sellout. No Account has a Softban so far and is Logged out over 24h so that there will be no Softban at your First Login. Most Accounts are Teamless but you will see it All in the Screenshots and Info at the Account List. You will get all the Login Informations and Email Adress so that you can change it to yours. All Accounts have a High amount of Dust and Candys so you can choose yourself which Pokemon you Updrade I will edit this...
[Selling] Pokemon GO / Level 31 Accounts / 90%+ IV Pokemon only / No Team / 700k Stardust /15€
07/26/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2 botted Level 31 Accounts. The Accounts got 700k+ Stardust, tons of Candies, rare 90% IV Pokemon on them. The reason they're so cheap is because they're botted/spoofed. Don't fall for scams claiming their accounts are legit. https://s32.postimg.org/7znr4dubl/trainerrnfo.png https://s32.postimg.org/bwop2tiwx/trainerrinfo2.p ng